Prolouge

There was a kid, 17 years of age, who was sitting in a classroom. The teacher walks in and looks at the students who are blissfully goofing around. He slams his books on the desk and everyone abruptly becomes quiet as they cautiously sit down.

The teacher starts roll call, glares at the 17 year old kid, and begins to say "is Michelle here? Michelle Sandeago''? As Michelle began to raise his hands the other students developed a look on their faces, a look in which you would have thought they had seen a ghost.

The teacher turns pale but decides to continue on with the class as if nothing was wrong. After about an hour of an uncomfortable environment, the bell began to ring,the teacher looked at Michelle and said "can you stay over? I need a word with you Michelle".

Michelle hesitated but decided to stay over.  Michelle walks up to the teachers desk with a depressed look on his face. The teacher cautiously says "what is going on with you? You seriously gotta change the way you look". Michelle, with a sigh, replies "what's wrong with what I'm wearing"?

The teacher looks at Michelle, with a little concerned, and replies "well Michelle people are terrified of you, they don't know who you are and why you dress the way you do. People even tell me they are afraid if you snap you may do something you'll regret".

Michelle, beginning to develop a mischievous grin, then replies "well they should be scared". The teacher, concerned, says "how is your home life"? Michelle, grin abruptly dwindling to a frown, says "it's alright why do you ask".

The teacher says " well a lot of dressing issues come from home. You being abused"? Michelle laughed and he replied "no but I can promise you that you don't wanna piss me off. Are we done"? The teacher, with fear in his voice, says "yeah we're Done".

Michelle then gets up and leaves the room with a smile on his face. He goes to the bathroom and says "he knows too much, he needs to go".