Chapter 1

Michelle went home, all alone, walked in the door and walked to his room. As he sat in his room he looked at his photos that were from the 1800's. He thought "man I can't believe it's already been 3 centuries since then. In real time it's been 100 years but still. Immortality makes time go by a lot faster".

Michelle then sat the photo down and walked up to the window and saw how much things had changed. He then hears a knock at his door. He thought "who the hell could be at my door at 7:00 pm".

As he walks up to the door, cautiously grabbing the knob, he opens the door. There stood a detective, who was standing at 6'1, looking down at Michelle. The detective says "hello my name is detective Martin west. I need to speak with whoever lives here".

Michelle chuckles and replies "I'm the only one who lives here sir. How can I help you"? Detective West says "can I come in"? Michelle signals for him to come in. Detective West walks in, looking at the house, and tells Michelle to sit down.

Michelle then cooperates and sits on the couch, detective west then says "do you know what's been going on around the neighborhood Mr. Sandeago"?  Mitchell looks confused and replies "no sir, I don't have a clue, what's going on".

Then, detective West pulls out a folder, lays it on the table in front of Mitchelle. He says "well this is what's going on". Mitchelle looks at the folder, as his heart beats loudly, Detective West says "go ahead look at it".

Mitchelle then picks up the folder, with his heart still pounding out of his chest, opens the folder. He sees crime scenes that are very graphic. He sees pictures of people's organs hanging from the trees, wrapped around the dead bodies, and hanging the body's by the tree with their stomachs.

Michelle, feeling sick to his stomach, then says "who in the hell who do anything like this? These are people, who would do something so horrible". Detective West looks at Mitchelle with a smile. He replies "well I was coming door to door to see if anyone had seen or heard anything abnormal".

Michelle, gets up holding his stomach, then turns his back to detective west with a vile smile. He says "well I haven't seen or heard anything abnormal. But if I do I you will be the first to know". The detective then looks at Mitchelle, with a concerned look, then says "you ok"?

Mitchelle replies "yeah, just sick to my stomach since I seen those crime scenes".  Detective West, then lays his card on the table as he grabs the file. He says "if your ok then I'm gonna go. If you hear and see anything that doesn't seem right my card is on the table".

Mitchelle then nods his head as he walks to the bedroom. He closes the door and listens for the detective to leave. The detective leaves and then he walks over to his desk. Mitchelle pulls out photos from the 1800's and noticed that one guy was still alive.

Mitchelle then thinks "how the hell did that son of a bitch servive such an attack. I was pretty sure they was all dead". Mitchelle then gets ready for the next day for school.