Billy Marthon's POV- Bully

"It was not suicide, I did it...."
.
I recently shifted to this new city and everything was new to me. I went to this new school I got admission in. The school was big, but the minds here were small. I did not like the light they radiate instead I loved lurking around shadows. I spent 1.5 years trying to befriend other students but I felt like I was an allergy, people tend to stay away from.
After a few days, a function was organised in our school where everyone was participating except me. I was busy with my introverted stuff and I actually kind of liked it. But people can't see other people sitting silently, they always have to poke their noses in other people's business. As such an incident happened to me too. I was sitting quietly on a vacant bench when a group of boys came and started bullying me. They couldn't stand my quietness and seemed like it bothered them way too much that they beat me. I got badly injured and I was so heartbroken that whatever I do to be friendly, people never tend to accept me. I ran, ran away from school.
Nostalgically remembering these moments from my past after hearing my student, Sam crying in front of me for being bullied, he started hyperventilating, I informed the school authorities.
.

The next day, I came early to school and when I stood by the auditorium, I saw that the door was slightly open and out of curiosity I went in

My eyes popped out from what I saw. One of Sam's bullies was hanging by the fan.
I realised I was not the only witness of that scene, when I noticed the watchman who might have fainted, was lying near the body. Soon the news spread like a forest fire, that a child committed suicide, which was shocking for everyone. I came to this child's locker to collect his belongings and hand them over to his parents, when I saw the note stating-
.
"IT WAS NOT SUICIDE,
I DID IT......"

Enjoy it ! And keep on speculating 😉