*Four*

Hufff!!! in this chapter flashback will end with a little glimpse of Vansh!!!🔥😩😫🤧 Not his great entry but a little glimpse!!! If you're softy and hate cheatings or heartbreaks then you can skip and others grab tissues for our Namika!!!!!

*Naksh POV*

Yeah.... Pratiksha was interested in me so I thought why not and we did a session in back seat of bus, suddenly in the middle a girl stood, turned and then I dressed myself as fast as possible and same goes with her and we presented us as sleeping peacefully...pratiksha was breathing heavily but I was calm.

She stood in front of us for good 1 minute and turned to leave pratiksha shit! this girl can't stay still! moved a little as a consequence she abruptly switch again and fell her gaze on her similarly on mine. After starring enough she was going back to her seat but I grabbed her wrist I knew it there is no other than Namika who'll come to check!!! such a bitch, can't she let me have so fun.....? Yea it was a slight attraction which is now over, I feel disgust how I can think of her emotions and didn't fucked her!! I didn't had fun with others because I thought she would get hurt.... Shame on You 'Naksh Aragwal'

She gasp and was amazed by the sudden touch.....

"Aren't you sleeping..?" She asked

"I can also ask the same question"

"Actually......" She thinks a bit
"I....I was finding my rin..g yea ring it slipped from my hand and....." She bend near my foot and out of blue she took a ring and showed me "it's here now I should go to my seat" who's stopping her!!??

"Hmm go and sleep" I responded even after good 15 seconds she was standing like statute..

"Anything else" I snapped ,she flinched a bit such a softy how can she handle me...? But in future I'll try on her for sure....

"M..my hand.." ohh shit!!!!!!! I was only causing this deep shit!! looking at her facez I jerked back by hand...
She glumly left the place and went to her previous seat.....

"Are you so afraid of her...?" the girl beside me barked dreadfully...

"It's non of your concern" I ranted and she didn't uttered a single word then....... I was aroused but I have to sleep now or I'll end up fuvking her again........

*Beep*
*Beep*

"Who the hell mothe-" I groaned rubbing my eyelids...... But I left dumbfounded after seeing the scene infront of me , the bus was empty and only I was there sleeping...... This bitch slept with me but didn't courageous enough to wake me up.....

"Sorry bhaiya" I apologize to driver and climbed down from bus!!

'WOW' the first word I uttered, for the first time school trip felt so good!!!!!

"So.... Attention here students you'll have two choices!! here you have to choose the paper pieces then we'll decide" teacher exclaimed.... Basically there was two bowls we have to chose from one whichever we want wait- I can feel the gaze!!! ufff that's why I love gatherings!! this girls taking glimpse of me makes me feel more charged......Wait little girls I'll fuck all of you!!!