17. Reena

"You knew this the whole time?" I asked in shock

"Yes, of course." He replied.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Darling I am your stalker not your friend." He said and it was logical. Why would he come and tell me that my family's business rival is Singhania's.

It's not like I wanted any emotional support from my weird ass stalker but it was too much of an information to keep in my stomach and wanted to take it out in from of someone.

"How do you stalk me?" I shouted out loud.

"Excuse me?" He kept replying on chat.

"I mean how do you watch me? It's impossible to intrude into my house with so much of security so you installing cameras are out of the question. So how do you watch me?" I asked.

"I think you are smart enough to find that out."

"First I thought you watched me through my phone but even though my phone was switched off at times you still were able to watch me."

"Excellent observation but you can do better." He texted.

"If I find out, will you meet me?" I asked.

There was a 2 minute silence before the next text.

"Deal."

That was the moment that motivated me to get my ass up and find this thing out.

I got up and started searching every corner of my room.

"If you continue that it will take you forever baby." I got a text.

My brain felt like it's frozen and rotten from inside. A law student can't think of anything that's such a shame on me. I kept thinking while holding my head in both my hands and pulled my hairs.

Wait a second!

I recalled a moment when he texted me saying that today's dinner was quite royal. So that means he can't just see me in my room but he can watch me in this entire house. That confirms the fact that I didn't bring my phone out of my room that time. He can watch me out of my room even if I don't have a phone, now how is that possible?

I picked up my call and called Zayn.

"Hello! Are you busy?" I asked.

"No no. What happened?" He asked.

"I had a doubt... Can a person hack someone's phone who is with us so that they can hear the conversation or watch us. Is that possible?"

"Basically it's possible but you need a very high level of hacking knowledge for that."