introduction :)

Hi! New story woohoo!! Second fanfic of bbangsaz  :) ... WOOHOO
Please if u may enjoy this story, please support this original work of mine,as I continue writing this story..

Alr, alr introduction!!

Pham hanni is 19 years old female in college..she's an introvert but can be sometimes.. Well as I could say, crazy when you get to know her ooor when she feels like it.

She has a younger sister,pham hyein who's still in high school.

At home, they have always had a same routine.. Wake up, get ready, go to school, catch up with her sister, then sleep.. And etc.

She had a bestfriend who's been at her side even coming to her house when she's sick! , and is like an  sister of hers, mo jihye or just Danielle but hanni just calls her Dani for short name.

She liked  someone..

And no, it's not a male..but instead a girl who she liked for 2 years to be exactly.

It's Kim minji the girl from class b, of course danielle knows about it..i mean she's the one who introduced them to each other.

But minji to be exact..minji and her cold atmosphere may seem like she's not friendly or you may feel intimidated, but when u get to know her.. She's a sweetheart inside. That's one of the things of why hanni fell for her every day.

Author's note;

Will update,if not busy !! :)

Please, support this work of mine and vote !! :))

-THANK YOU