c1: normal day.. right?

Hanni is deeply asleep. Probably because it's the weekend where she just does nothing but sleep,talk with her sister and eat. Sometimes she goes out unless danielle forces her to hang out with her.

Until her sister, hyein woke her up for some reasons.

"Hanni-unnie..!" Hyein said gently shaking her because she's still deeply asleep as she started to groan when she was disturbed.

"Agh... Hyein..ill fix your thing later... Ughh.." She said still sleepy

"Cannot won't workkkk...dani-unnie's hereee.."

"Tell..her...ill not gooo...."

"Can't, she's already inside." She, THE MO DANI said leaning on the doorframe

hyein's eye widened as far as she can remember she locked the door...

"How... Did... You...?"

"I have my ways, hyeinnie." She said smiling as she patted hyein's head

"Let me handle this bunny."

"noooo...."

Hyein quickly stood up from hanni's bed as danielle gets a blanket..

Hyein stood farther from the bed as she knows things are about to get chaos while smiling...

Danielle stretched the blanket with open arms as she prepared to jump.

'Thud!'

"WAKE UP YOU FOOL" danielle said while locking hanni completely in the blanket with Danielle's weight over her she woke up immediately.

"DANIELLE HAH GET OFFF... "

"NOT UNLESS YOU GOT ME OFF HAHAHAHAHAH"

"I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T-"

"TRYY ME"

Fine, you asked for this.

'Thud...!'

Hyein on the other hand got off the her sister's room before danielle launched at her while hearing the thuds from her sister's room is just making her say.. "Damn,okayy..." While just scrolling from her phone...

The 'thud' was danielle falling off the BED just because hanni pushed her off resulting in someone laughing and groaning...

For sure hanni is the one laughing at her best friend at the floor..

"HAHA, DESURB!

"ow-ha howwhh you damn-"

"Heh.."

"Ok, now get up. Your awAKE LET'S GO!"
danielle just stood up as if nothing happened to her..

"HOW'D YOU EVEN- YOU JUST FELL OFF THE BED-"

*************

The door to hanni's room opened as hyein turned to look on it she saw her sister with a messy hair and stank face

Meanwhile her friend is smiling..

"Uhm.. What happe-"

"Don't worry she's fine hyein."

"Uh- ok-" hyein chuckled as she layed her phone on their table as she took out some water for them to drink.

"Thanks hyeinnie..!"

"Your welcome unnie..!" Hyein said as she handed them both of a cold glass of water..

Author's note ;

SORRY IF THIS CHAP IS SHORTTT

PLEASE VOTEEE :)))

THANK YOU FOR READING :DDDD

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 09 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

• sweetheart inside •जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें