Surprised Birthday Party

( A month before transformers Dark of the Moon.)
Sara was walking throughout the N.E.S.T base. It's in a place called Department of Health and Human Services.
( And this is what she is wearing.)

Today was a busy day for her, the bots are out hunting Rogue Decepticons

Ever since the battle of Egypt, Megatron went into hiding.
So we don't know we're he is at. But he will come out from hiding.
Then her phone rings, Sara grabs her phone and saw it was her boyfriend was calling her.
Sara smiles and answered the phone. "Hey, baby how are you." Sara said happily.
"Good and how is my little beauty doing." Dino asked his beautiful human girlfriend.
"Nothing just doing paperwork, and how was your mission." Sara replied.
"Oh, we got done, we manged to the Rogue Decepticon." Dino said.
"Oh, and Mearing wants to talk to you in the hanger." Dino said.
"She does." Sara asked in shocked.
"Yeah, she says it's important." Dino replied.
"Ok, let me hand in these papers and I will be in the hanger." Sara said.
"Ok, I will see you later my Amore Mio." Dino said.
Sara smiles and said. "And I love you, my Mi Amor."
And they both hang up, as Sara handed her paperwork in. She headed towards the hanger.
But as she arrived, but as she arrived to the hanger. It was pitch black, Sara then looks confused.
"Uhhh, hello Mearing are you here." Sara called out the hanger.
But then the lights went on, Sara saw the Autobots in their hologram froms, Mearing and Lennox was their.
And they all shouted. "Surprise Happy 19th Birthday." Sara stare in shocked, and smiles.
"Aww thanks you guys, I been so busy I forgot my own birthday." Sara said.
"Yeah, Dino did everything for you." Lennox said.
As Sara, looks at Dino and smiles. "Thanks, Dino. Your the best boyfriend I can asked for." She said.
"Your welcome, my love." Dino told, Sara smiling
"Ok, little puck come over and have some cake and open up your presents." Ironhide said.
That made everyone laughed, Sara laughs and told Ironhide.
"Ok, know let's eat some cake." Sara said happily.
Everybody cheers, when she said that.

They have Judy to give her Red Velvet cake recipe, it was Sara favorite.

And then it was time to open some presents.
From Optimus he gave her the whole book series of Michael Vey.