Pissed Prime, vision, Sentinel

Sara was in the training area. She was practicing on her shields.
As the others and her fiance Dino are in the Ukraine because Decepticons active. They will be arriving soon, from the mission.
It has been a month, since her birthday and her proposal. And in two weeks is the wedding.
And her puppy her Minature Pinster. She name her Maya, she is back at her and Dino apartment.

 She name her Maya, she is back at her and Dino apartment

and after she was done training. She heard an alarm.
She knows what that means. "Their back." She said, happily.
As the Autobots went towards the hanger. But was odd, that Optumis, he was in his truck form.
"Hey you guys what's going with Optimus." Sara asked.
"He is in a bad mood he doesn't talk with everyone today. Darling." Dino told her, as he changes into his holoform.
Sara went towards Dino and gives him a huge.
Dino smiles and hugs her back.
"I will be at our apartment, I will see you their." Sara told Dino.
Dino nodded his head.

As Sara walks in her apartment
But the she heard an adorable bark.
Sara smiles, and pick up the Minature Pinster.
"Maya how are you girl. Have you been a good girl." Sara said, as the puppy gives her kisses.
"Ok, girl. Let's get you something to eat." Sara said, as she get the soft food.
As she place the food on a plate and on the floor.
Maya quickly runs towards the food, and started eating it.
Sara smiles and let's out a yawn. She was going to take a small nap.
As she closed her eyes, she find herself in Chicago. But it was on fire, and their were ships everywhere. And humans skulls were chattered around the ground.
Sara was breathing heavily, she was scared on what's going on. But she saw deceptions shooting and killing humans.
But she saw on the ground, she couldn't see who it was. But she quickly woke up.
She knows one thing the allspark is giving her a vision.

She needs to get back from base.
As she drives up to the front, but the most shocking thing she saw was Sam and his new girlfriend Carly.
"Sam what's going on." Sara asked her brother.
"Well I got attacked by a Decepticon." Sam told his younger sister.
"What, are you already." Sara asked in concerned.
"Yeah, and he said something about the moon." Sam told his Sister.
"The moon." Sara said in surprised, that is were Sentinel is at.
"Yeah." Sam said, as Carly was holding his hand.
"Ok, come with me." Sara told the two.
As Sara brought Sam and Carly into the base.
As Lennox saw Sara walking in with Sam and Carly.
"Sara what are you doing , and why is Sam and his girlfriend with you." Lennox asked her.
"Sam has information and he was attacked by the Decepticons." Sara told Lennox.
As Sam gives Lennox the paper. Of this Wang person gives him.
"What happened to this Wang guy." Sara asked Sam. "The Decepticon his name is Lazerbeck and he is a bird like con. And he killed Wang, when he give me the information." Sam told his sister.
Then Mearing walks up towards the four.
"Colonal Lennox and Sara what's going on here." Mearing asked.
"Director Mearing, my brother Sam he was attacked today. Sam was hanged paper. On the moon landing by a guy name Wang. He is an engineer, and he was killed by a Decepticon. And know he is targeting my brother." Sara explained, to Mearing.
Mearing sighs and looks at Sara. She has a soft spot for her.
"Ok, Sara go to the Autobots. It's time to wake up Sentinel. And I will deal with this." Mearing said.
Sara nodded her head, and went towards the hanger.
As Sara was their, she saw the Autobots and the one called Sentinel on a table there.
Dino saw his fiance, was their.
He walks towards her.
"Sara, what wrong." He asked her, who was here and not at their apartment.
"I will tell you later my love. Let's do this first." Sara said smiling at him. Dino smiles back, and Sara kisses his face.
Dino smiles as well, and turns to look at prime.
Optimus has the matrix in his hand.
He walks towards his mentor and said.
"Sentinel, we bid you return to us." Then he plugs the matrix into Sentinel spark.
Sentinel eyes showed life, and then he attacked Optimus.
Sara eyes widened and the human soliders pointed guns at Sentinel.
"No, don't fire. Lower your weapons. " Sara told, them, they lowered.
"Sentinel, it is I, Optimus prime." Optimus told his, mentor. Sentinel calms down.
"It's all right. Your safe." Ratchet told the older bot.
But Sara heart stops, when Sentinel started talking.
"The war....the war. What happened."
Sara was shaking, as she looks up at Sentinel scared.
That voice, that voice was in her vision. Saying that he made a deal with Megatron.
Dino saw his fiance, she saw shaking.
He was worried, he never saw her so scared in his life.
Something is going on.