ᵒᵒ⁵

🌷/ "SYMPHONIA" chapter five

chapter five🌷

real life

"BRO I AM ACTUALLY so bored," mia said groaning

"BRO I AM ACTUALLY so bored," mia said groaning. she was sat next to mason in the window seat, waiting for takeoff. "what am i gonna do on this flight without xo?"

mason rolled his eyes at mia's fake sobbing, situating himself. "well i'm quite comfortable. so if you would shut up, i'd like to go to sleep."

mia looked at him, dumbfounded. "bud, we haven't even taken off yet. and don't tell me to shut up because you know i will not."

mason rolled his eyes, as the pilot announced over the intercom that the plane would be taking off and to fasten our seatbelts.

mia yawned as she buckled her seatbelt, mason doing the same.

great. four hours to go.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

"MASON," MIA SAID, shaking his shoulder. "mason mason mason mason ma-"

"what mia?! jees, i'm trying to sleep. what do you want?" mason popped his head up in annoyance and took his airpods out.

mia grinned at him. "im bored." mason glared at mia, smacking her arm. "do you wanna go live or something?"

mason thought for a minute before replying, "i'm pretty sure you need wifi for that, dipshit."

"well no duh. i was gonna ask to pay for it. do you know how much it is?"

"i have no idea. it shouldn't be much though. and if you're bored enough, you'd pay anything."

"true that." mia said. she waved down a flight attendant, payed for the wifi, and connected her phone to it. she opened instagram and started her live.