ᵒ²⁴

🌌/ "SYMPHONIA" chapter twenty four

real life

WALKER AND KATHERINE HAD now been dating for a month, and the cast of love to hate you had been home for almost two

WALKER AND KATHERINE HAD now been dating for a month, and the cast of love to hate you had been home for almost two. mia had been living her best life back home. xochitl and mason had finally gone home after what seemed like years.

don't get her wrong, she loved the two. but after almost two weeks of nonstop sleepovers, you'd be sick of them too.

she lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, completely dreading tomorrow.

oh right, i forgot to mention that she's starting public school tomorrow. it was after spring break which means the start of a new semester. she'd be going with dennis, but she didn't have any other friends to make her experience any better. not to mention, dennis was a senior while she was still a sophomore, so they wouldn't have any classes together.

she hated not being able to go to high school with her best friend. she had always dreamed of this since they were like 3.

after laying in her bed completely freaking out about the next day, mia finally fell asleep at around 3 am.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

mia's heart lept to her throat as her alarm sounded through her room. she sighed, rubbing her eyes, before standing up and snoozing it. she had set her alarms to go off every 10 minutes, so she could go back to snooze it 3 times and go back to sleep until she has to get back up and turn it off. hey, she worked hard to sleep like this.

after her 3 allotted snoozes, she got up for the last time, turning her alarm off and starting to get ready. she sat on the ground in front of her mirror, her hair curler in her hands wrapped around a strand of hair when her door slowly cracked open, revealing her brother.

"hey, just checking to make sure you're up." he looked down at her with a weird look on his face, before shrugging it off and leaving her room.