Emily Potter/Catherine March Information

Names: Emily Potter, Catherine March

Age:  15 (when vanished from wizarding world), 17 (when brought back to the Wizarding World)

Hair Colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Green/Hazel

Hogwarts House: Slytherin

HP Family: James Potter (brother), Euphemia Potter (mother), Fleamont Potter (father)

March Family: Marmee (mother), Father, Meg (older sister), Jo (younger twin sister by 10 minutes), Amy (younger sister), Beth (younger sister)

Job (in Little Women): Artist and helps Jo write some of her plays and stories

Family + Friends Explanation - Marauders:

Since she was sorted into Slytherin her parents didn't like her but James stuck with her so they care about each other a lot.

She was a Hatstall and was almost sorted into Ravenclaw.

She is one of Minnie's favourite students because of her brains. She struggles with astronomy so thank Merlin for Regulus.

She somewhat tolerates Sirius, dislikes Peter for being a cowardly Gryffindor and likes Remus for his love of books and his common sense. She is good friends with the Valkyries because of their dislike for the Marauders.

She mainly hangs out with Regulus Black, Barty Crouch Junior, Evan Rosier and Severus Snape. 

At first the Slytherins disliked her for being a Potter but then realised how useful she was when she warned them about a prank the Marauders were going to do. They started to get along after that.

Even Walburga likes her. Miracles do indeed happen. 

Family + Friends Explanation - Little Women:

She was born ten minutes earlier than Jo, making her the older twin.

While Amy has Meg to protect her and Beth has Jo, she is alone.

She has very good manners and is sophisticated when in public but at home prefers to act more like a tomboy and wears trousers with corsets.

She likes to do the fencing scenes with Jo.

She makes money for the family by helping Jo with her stories and plays as well as selling her paintings and portraits in the marketplace.

When she gets angry, you better run but she is usually cool and collected. She almost never gets in arguments between her sisters unless it it necessary.