Prologue Part One

It was a normal day. The Marauders had already pranked Snape before 9am, Lily had yelled at Potter and McGonagall had ended giving everyone involved detention. Regulus Black and Catherine Potter had went missing two years ago, in their fifth year. They had been presumed dead, but no bodies were ever found. The Marauders were now in their final year at Hogwarts. Regulus and Cathy would've been in their sixth.

Out of nowhere, a letter dropped into Dumbledore's newly buttered toast. He quietly cursed under his breath. He peeled the letter of the toast and opened it. It said:

To the year of 1978,

I am Lady Hecate. Almost two years ago, Regulus Black and Catherine Potter were taken to another universe with their memories wiped. I am afraid whoever did this used incredibly dark magic since I cannot find out who.

I am sending a movie along with them to your time. When they arrive, they will get their memories back and I will send a mental explanation to their new friends.

Please send everyone except for the following students and teachers out of the Great Hall.

James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, Mary MacDonald, Alice Fortescue, Severus Snape, Bellatrix Black, Narcissa Black, Lucius Malfoy, Barty Crouch Junior, Evan Rosier, Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore.

You may as well give everyone the day off, by the way, Dumbledore.

Lady Hecate

Dumbledore quickly made the announcement and sent everyone out of the Hall.

James and Sirius shared a look. They were about to see their siblings for the first time in two years. They were more than a bit nervous. What would they look like? Would they still like them? What if they kept their new names?

The doors opened and nine figures walked in.