Prologue Part Two

The nine figures walked in, and the Great Hall doors closed behind them. They stood in a horizontal line, looking confused as to how they got there.

Dumbledore quickly explained what was going on.

"Please introduce yourselves."

"Jo Bhaer, nee March."

"Margaret Brooke nee March. Just Meg, please."

"Amy Belkmore, nee March."

"Just Marmee, dears."

"John Brooke."

"Friedrich Bhaer."

"Charlie Belkmore."

"Theodore Lawrence. Just Laurie. Or as you all seem to know me as, Regulus Black."

Sirius was about to cry. His little brother had grown up. And even if he hadn't showed it, he had always had a soft spot for him. 

McGonagall smiled at the younger Black. She had liked him, he was an excellent student. 

"Cathy Lawrence, nee March. Apparently once Emily Potter."

James' eyebrows hit the roof. His little sister had got married. To his best friend's younger brother.

Dumbledore sighed and handed ten galleons to McGonagall. She had now won the bet with him. She knew they were more than best friends.

The doors swung open once more and an small figure walked in.

Jo looked as if she was about to faint. 

"Beth?"

"Jo!"

Jo ran and swept her into an enormous hug, with the rest of them joining in slowly.

The group of ten sat on a bench that Dumbledore had quickly conjured up.

The screen then showed two words on the screen.