13

"You have to get him to heaven. I know you're doing everything you can, but this shit with his boss, is getting out of hand." Husker stated, once he was back downstairs from getting Angel situated in his bed.

"I'm doing my best! Emily isn't being told any information. They want this hushed, they don't want us helping anymore sinners and I'm not letting them stop us, Emily isn't letting them stop us." Charlie assured.

"Cause if we don't figure this out, imma end up stuck here for over eternity for brutally murdering an undead pimp." Husker stated. "I don't give two shits about being redeemed. I'm content here knowing this is where I deserve to be."

He went back upstairs he picked up fat nuggets who squealed as he was lifted. "Shh you're okay Nugs, Angie is just in here." He soothed the pig as he walked to his room.

"Ang? You still awake?" Husker asked.

"Yeah." Angeldust mumbled. He was laying in fetal position no longer under the covers. He only had his boxers and another one of Husker's shirts.

"Well I have a special someone who missed you." Husker stated placing the small pig on the bed next to him.

"FAT NUGS!" Angel exclaimed before sitting up and hugging the small animal. Husker gawked at the adorable sight, seizing the opprotunity and taking a picture. Fat Nuggets gave Angel a quick lick on his nose and curled up next to him.

"I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get you in heaven Angel. Even if it's the last thing I do." Husker stated.

"I'm not going anywhere, if it means I can't be with you." Angeldust admitted.

"Not even if it means getting away from him?" He asked.

"As much as I want that, an eternity without you, is equivalent to an eternity with Val." He stated.

"I think that's a little dramatic babe."

"That's why you love me." Angeldust laughed. "Ow." It caused him pain.

"Okay seriously how bad is it?" Husker asked before grasping towards Angel's shirt.

"Seriously it's not that bad. I'm okay." Angel breathed slapping Husk's hands away.

"Angel let me see!" Husker argued. "Please."

"Alright fine." Angel sighed annoyed. He lifted his shirt and turned around.

Husker's draw dropped. The welts on his back were deep, dried blood coated a few of them and the ones that didn't were beat red. Bruises covered Angel's neck, and ribs.  Husker hoped none were broken. Hell doesn't exactly have a hospital.

"H-how, how can anyone do this to another person!?" Husker yelled. More than glad he grabbed an icepack, he handed it to Angeldust.

"I did it to myself." Angel sighed, putting his shirt back down and laying his stomach on the bed as he placed the ice pack on his back.

"Ang, I don't care what you think you did, you dont deserve this. Nobody deserves this!" Husker argued.

"No. I mean, I literally put myself in this position. I told him I was into it." He explained.
"And for a good while I was. I didn't know he'd take things so far, so fucking quickly. The pain stopped feeling good ages ago, but he's not just gonna hear me out. He gives no shits about me." Angeldust groaned.

"Angeldust." Husker sympathized looking at the floor.

"Husk? Does Al treat you this way?" Angeldust asked. Husker shook his head 'no'. But he wasn't ready for that conversation anyway.

"How high are you?" Husker asked.

"Not even a little bit." Angeldust admitted.

"You took all this shit sober?!" Husker gasped. "The fuck is wrong with you?"

"A lot of things babe." Angeldust admitted. "You think Val would make millions off lil-ol-me if there was nothin' wron' wif me?"

Husker just shook his head, he couldn't grasp how much damage Valentino caused him in just one night.

"The worst part is." Angel took a deep breath. "I fucking loved him Husk." He sobbed heavily, tears running down his face

Husker was taken a back by the detail. Angeldust failed to mention that any other time.  That's probably a factor on why he feels so stuck.  He doesn't want to leave him, regardless of the fact that he can't.

"Oh Ang." Husker wrapped an arm supportively around the demon sitting before him.

"You know I used to vent just like this to Cherri." Angel sobbed. "it feels good to have more than one person to turn to." He stated.

"Of course." Husker stated. "I'll always be here for you."

"I really don't deserve you." Angeldust stated.

"No, you don't deserve Val." Husker corrected. He waited a moment before stating "You deserve to be treated like a prince."

"The prince of hoes?" Angel asked with a chuckle.

"I can't with you." Husker snickered.

"I'm serious." Angeldust stated.

"Yes Legs, the prince of hoes, whores, and cocksuckers." Husker dragged it.

"For all that I might as well be the King." Angel laughed before seething in pain.

"Shit Angel." Husker gasp and gently laid him back in his side. Husker gently rubbed the ice over the wounds on his back comforting him.  Eventually Angeldust attempted to climb onto Husker, desperate for contact. Husker seemed hesitant, but Angel just laid on top of him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Thanks Whiskers." He breathed.

"For what?" Husker asked confused.

"For caring 'bout me." Angeldust yawned.

Angeldust snored lightly as he slept. Husker chuckled to himself, gave him a pat on the head and dozed off.