48

Husker was downstairs already, he was dressed up nicely. A black button up dress shirt with three buttons in buttoned, under his red bowtie and red suspenders. He had shiney black pants on as well.  He had he wings unfolded showing the various suits of playing cards symbol on the.

Angeldust spritzed on some of his perfume, before walking out of his room with his best friend. They strutted down the stairs.

Husker's stood in awe at the sight of Angel. Cherribomb looked amazing to but he eyes gaze at only Angel, the entire time he walked down the stairs. The entire time he walked closer to him.

"Uhh, Hell to Husk." Angeldust snapped his fingers. Husker shook his head snapping out of his gaze. "My eyes are up here, baby." He said flirtatiously. Angel would be lying if he didn't admit he was staring right back.

Husker loosened his tie, awkwardly. "I uh. Fuck you're hot." He groaned, decided there was no point in hiding his opinions.

"You're as sexy as ever, Love" He said cockily, causing both of them to blush.

"Keep ya dicks in ya pants. I DO NOT want to see that!" Cherribomb groaned.

"We should get going." Husker stated.

The group walked out of the Hotel, Charlie pulled some strings so Cherri didn't have to drive, and so Charlie didn't worry about he group drunkenly walking back to the hotel in the dark, her limo was outside waiting for the trio.

"Oh talk about an entrance!" Angeldust gawked. Angeldust some how managed to make getting into a car sexy. Bending down and climbing.

Fuck! Husker faceplamed, as he cought himself stairng again!

"Lady's first." Husker offered with Chivalry.

"That's sweet, but not when Angie got in first. Go get ya mans." She instructed patting Husker on the back.

Husker was already so fucked flustered. He was always flustered by Angeldust. He he sat with one ankle resting in his knee attempting to keep Angeldust from noticing the bulge in his pants. He rested his arms on the back of the seat.  Angeldust couldn't keep his eyes off of his boyfriend, sitting like that.

Cherribomb was laying on her back on the limousine seat, her legs bent at the knees as she scrolled on her phone.

Angedust, crawled on over to the fuzzy demon. His extra set of arms extended.  He laid his head on Husker's left thigh curling his legs so he as in fetal position, his ass facing twoarsds the back of the seat. He turned his head towards the attractive demon.

Husker looked lovingly down into Angel's eyes. Angel propped himself up, his middle two elbows pressed firmly to the seat, His chest floof more accentuated. Husker quickly realized he was chewing his lip and stopped immediately. Angedust was very satisfied with himself.

Husker lowered his arms putting them to either side of him.  Angeldust just kept watching. Husker discreetly inches his left paw closer and closer to the spider's lower back. He grabbed a nice paw full of ass and just sat there. He was nervously sweating a little bit. Cherribomb could tell and she rolled down her window.

Angedust moved back a little bit. It could have easily passed as trying to get comfortable, but what he did next certainly could not.

He swayed his hips a little too sexily to be discreet. Wiggling the entirety of his ass cheek into Husks paw. He kept eye contact the entire time, causing Husker to shiver. 

The limo parked. Husker immediately moved his hand as was the first one out of the limousine. Followed by Angeldust who snaked two of his arms around one of Husker's. Lastly, Cherribomb exited the limo. She held one of Angel's hands and the group walked synchronized with each other into the bar.  They strutted to the bar, Angeldust ordered four rounds of strawberry jello shots.

"Don't mind if I do." Husk sighed amused at the once of alcohol before downing his seventh one.

"Fuck!" Angeldust groaned. He spilled half of his 5th shot onto himself. A little bit got onto his body suit, and bounced off onto the floor. The rest of the spilled onto his chest floof.

Cherri was smirking from a distance, before she ordered another drink and walked away, towards the DJ table.

Angeldust looked between the jello on his chest floof, and at Husker, who was stairng at the pink jello, he met Angeldust's eyes and quickly looked away blushing.

Angeldust put one hand on the demon's face, and stroked his cheek. "You know, you can tell me if I'm doing too much Husk." He stated.  The cat demon nodded.

"It's not that you're doing too much." He assured. 'I think I want it a little too much." He mumbled to himself.

Angeldust heard him fine even though he wasn't supposed to. "What was that?" He asked.

"I said you're not doing too much. If you do I'll tell you." He stated.
Angeldust cocked and eyebrow in disbelief. "mmhmmm."

He looked back down at the jello on his chest he was about to pick it off and eat it. His eyes widened, biting his lip.

Husker took him by surprise. He leaned down and sucked the alcoholic jello off the surface of  Angel's floof.

The song changed, and so did their demenoirs.

"FUCK YES I LOVE THIS SONG!" Angel yelled. "You have to dance with me. Please Husk!" Angel begged even though he didn't have to. He dragged Husker to the dance floor smiles on both their faces.

Cherri ran  the two men again, immediately dancing.

"I shoulda known you requested this song!" Angeldust hugged her, the group of three danced to Hotel Room by Mr worldwide.

"Meet me at the hotel room, Meet me at the hotel room Meet me at the hotel room, Meet me at the hotel room." Husker sang Along dancing

"Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room." Angeldust sang.

"You can bring your girlfriends and meet me at the hotel room." Cherribomb sang.

"We at the Hazbin, hotel, Wretched's Inn
We at the Hazbin, hotel, Wretched's Inn
We at the Hazbin, hotel, Wretched's Inn, WHOO-OOO!" Angeldust changed the lyrics on purpose, but they three of them chanted it together and they danced.

"Kill it Angie! WOOOO!" Cherribomb cheered.

"He like that freaky stuff, two in the "O" and one in the eye," The spider sang dancing kinda eroticly.

"That kinky stuff, you nasty, but I like your type." Husker kept it going wrapping an around Angle's back and dipping him.

"And like T.I. it's whatever you like, bring your girls, just whatever the night!" Cherri sang doing her own thing.

The group all danced to the beat of their own drums but it looked cohesive to everyone else at the bar, even if they were drunk and singing not so greatly.

"Let me tell you what we gon' do, two plus two, I'm gon' undress you
Then we're gonna go three in three, you gon' undress me" Angeldust sang pointing at Husker and then to himself.

"Then we're gonna go four in four, we gon' freak some more!" They both sang

"But First!" Cherribomb cheered.

"EVERYONE IN THIS BITCH ROUND OF SHOTS ON ME!" She interrupted their jam session, gaining a crowd of Wooos.

The trio kept dancing and singing along really enjoying themselves. Some guy started flirting with Cherribomb. Husker couldn't help but keep an eye on them as he danced with his partner.

"Is she alright, Legs?" Husk asked the spider.

"She's got herself. And if da man don't take no, den we step in." Angeldust explained.

Husker nodded, he did look back and make sure she was fine from time to time but eventually he realized she was flirting back so he left it alone.

Dancing with Angel was the only care he had.