Teachings

(SEQUAL TIME!!!!!! Idk how I feel about this chapter but I hope you all enjoy it! This is also gonna serve as a setup for my post epilogue story I plan on doing later. Thanks again for reading!)

The Alarm went off waking up a certain illusionist.

"Ugh..." Gus said as he struggled to get up having not slept too well due to being out late the other night.

The night before he attended the wedding of Luz and Amity along with 90% of The Boiling Isles. It was the big talk of the town due to it being the first wedding of a human and a witch in centuries, along with it being the wedding of the human who saved The Boiling Isles made it an even BIGGER event. After the reception, Gus volunteered to help Eda and some of the others clean up the aftermath. The clean-up took a while so Gus didn't get to sleep until past midnight. Gus was walking to the University of Wild Magic where he was a teacher. Teaching students knowledge of the human realm.

"Yo, Gus!" He heard Willow call for him from behind looking as sleep deprived as he was. "Sleep well?"

Gus shook his head, "Not really, got home a lot later than I wanted to."

"Me too." Willow replied with a yawn, "But it was worth it, it was a beautiful wedding and a great reception."

"Speaking of that, have you heard from our favorite newlyweds?" Gus asked.

Willow pulled out her penstagram, "Luz's last post was her and Amity arriving at their honeymoon destination."

Gus smiled and shook his head, "Knowing them they’re probably already planning on designs for a new home for them to live together once Luz is done with school. They are moving really fast. Probably gonna come back with multiple kids." Gus laughs at his joke and so does Willow. They both knew Luz and Amity were smart enough not to have kids right away.

"Nice one, Gus." Willow stops laughing to catch her breath. "But really though, they deserve all this. After everything that happened with Belos 4 years ago, Luz having nightmares about it for a while, all her human school responsibilities, and not to mention that deal with Odalia knowing about the wedding and trying to break it up. They deserve all this time to just be together and plan their future."

"You’re right Willow," Gus agreed. "They do deserve it."

Willow then sighs and looks to the sky. "Makes me wonder if Hunter wants to settle down," she said not realizing she said it out loud.

"Ooooh," Gus said with a smirk "You want you and Hunter to get hitched huh?" Willow starts blushing at Gus' tease.

Willow knew she and Hunter would soon have the same desire to get married and start a life together. But Hunter has been very busy with the Palisman carving since new witches are popping up fast and Willow is preparing to get a Flyer Derby team at Hexside. Needless to say, they have both been busy. Before Willow could say anything else Gus' Penstagram went off.

Gus got out of his pocket and read the message, "It's from Eda, she's asking me to see her before my class. Sorry Willow I need to go" Gus said as he started to pick up the pace.

"See ya, Gus!" Willow yelled and waved as he headed off.

After they went their separate ways Gus arrived at Eda's office. He went in to find Eda with an ice bag to her head.