Information Before the Adventure...

One day when Y/n aka SMG5, Mario, Jeffy and Brooklyn T. Guy is just hanging out like bros until they got a call from Brooklyn Guy's father, Mr. Guy's old friend named Eugene who needed some help in taking out a spider demon train hybrid known as Choo Choo Charles and he is allowed to bring in some friends to come along with, which the four of them decided to go on another adventure to the Island of Aranearum to take out Choo Choo Charles.

However, after they got their hands on the train that they planned to use to take out Charles, Eugene wasn't so lucky as he got killed by Choo Choo Charles, but not before giving the boys the info they needed to kill Charles before he got derailed by Charles.

So, it's up to the gang to find the 3 eggs and find Eugene's son to complete the deathtrap when they are ready to force Choo Choo Charles into a final showdown to bring peace to the island as well as getting rid of Charles Warren and his cult army and the demon spider train for good.

But as they search around the island, while keeping an eye out for Charles as well as listening for that demonic whistle, they soon meet a couple of familiar faces during their adventure on the island as well as encountering something that will be a serious plot twist for this SMG5 adventure.

What will our heroes do when they are stuck on an island with a dangerous, bloodthirsty demon spider train that is hunting them down for their blood.