Kimikos Entrance.

🌊✮ ⋆ 🦈。 *⋆。

                                                                              🌊✮ ⋆ 🦈。 *⋆。

                                                       "I don't have a name to tell demons."

                                                                                  .        .         .

Run. That was all Y/n Kimiko could think of. The rain fell down on her as she stumbled over twigs and rocks. She needed to hide, she needed too! The demon was at her tail, hungrily growling.

Y/n noticed a cave, quickly leaping left, hiding into a bush. The demon was puzzled, before snarling, going to her left, luckily, the demon passed her. Y/n sighed in relief, she curled her knees to her chest and started to weep. The kimono she wore was stained with blood.

Y/n and her brother, Mateo were the only survivor amongst her family, the demon had invaded them and took all the valubles. She held Mateo close to her side, although the boy was only a few months old, she couldn't hold him. Mateo was wounded deeply, What she didn't know was his teeth had fangs and his nails grew..

She promised Mateo she would protect him, but soon wondered..

'do i really have what it takes to protect Mateo..?'

PRESENT DAY - TAISHO ERA

Y/n groaned as Mateo shook her awake. "Im awake, Mateo." She responded, patting his head. He hums, satisfied. Mateo had been turned into a demon, so he had a purple bamboo tied around to his mouth.

Y/n would lazily get out of her mattress, before realizing.

Today was the day.

Y/n shot out of the room, leaving a clueless Mateo behind. Today was the day she finally became a hashira. After 2 years! She quickly brushed her hair out, buttoned up her uniform, and grabbed Mateo's box. "Mateo!!" She called, waiting for Mateo to return, he eventually did. "C'mere." She gestures to her brother, who quickly got in the box.

"Good boy!" She smiled, patting the edge of the box. "Oh! Right!" Y/n snatched her Haori from a hook. Her haori was based of her breathing style.

Sun breathing. She huffed in satisfaction.

But the satisfaction melted.

She's getting a tsuguko.

Sure, people would be excited for that. But she wasn't.

"arghh.." She whined, falling face-first onto the mattress. Mateo smacked the box from the inside.

"Mateo.. i wanna die." She whined. Mateo huffs. She groans, grabbing the box and putting it on her back. "Let's get this over with!" The adrenaline came.