Mugen.

                                                                                   ˖𓍢ִִ໋🌊˚˖𓍢ִ✧˚.

                          "You are so lucky to have such an easy head to say that this is easy."

                                                                 .                 .                 .

[ im adding giyu into the mugen train gratatatatatta]

TWO MONTHS AFTER THE MISSION - MUGEN TRAIN.

The little box mateo slept in rattled, Mateo squirmed around. "Shh," Y/n hushed. "Im at a meeting." She whispered, you could hear mateo perk up in delight, he loved meetings. Mitsuri chuckled. 

"What a cutie." She tapped at the box, whispering. Y/n thanked her.

The meeting had begun when Ubuyashiki arrived, leaving Y/n startled, she realized she was the only one standing, looking around, she sees everyone kneeling. She quickly mimics their move.

"You may stand up." Kagaya said softly.

Everyone stood up. "We have a mission for two of you children." Kagaya eyed me and another person whom she couldn't tell who. "Rengoku, Giyu and Y/n, Y/n L/n i hope you will be able to proceed to this mission, you were in a mission two months ago and i see that you have been gaining experience." Kagaya smiled at her, whom made her flush in embarrassment yet in happiness.

"Thank you." She whispered quietly.

"Rengoku Kyojuro, you have been a hashira for years, i believe you are worthy enough to handle this mission." Kagaya said.

[a/n: hahaahha no, jit fucking died]

Rengoku nods. "Thank you, Oyakata-sama." Rengoku huffed. Clearly excited. "Your mission starts tomorrow at Mugen Train." Kagaya said in a calm and gentle fatherly manner, Giyu didn't seem like he was listening, but he surely was.

"And as for the other children, Uzui and Sanemi, you are assigned to slay demons at Horugazu village. Rumors had been passed saying demons had been chasing young ones and breaking into homes." A pang slammed Y/n mentally, her eyes widening. That village.. that was her village. Y/n looked down, her heart beating rapidly, Mitsuri glanced at Y/n, before looking shocked. 

"Our meeting is dismissed." Kagaya said, before returning inside the estate. 

"Y/N!" Mitsuri shrieked, quickly placing a hand on her shoulder worriedly. "Y/n, are you alright?" She yelped. It was certain you had started crying. You felt embarrassed and hurt. "What's going on?" Shinobu asked, quickly rushing towards the two ladies. "Y/n's crying!" Mitsuri didn't take her eyes off the young woman. Mateo quickly realized what was happened, hugging Y/n from inside the box.