Mission

[A/N: giving y/n taisho secrets at the end of each chapter !1!!!11!] 

After a bit, Y/n had a talk with Kagaya Ubuyashiki, the master. He assigned y/n her first mission, with Giyu Tomioka.

"Oh, uhm." Y/n nervously fiddled with her box straps.

"This mission will be quite easy, so you will not have to worry, my child." Kagaya smiled warmly. Making Y/n feel a tad better. "Im sure Mateo will be here to help you?" He asked. Y/n nodded.

"Great." He said. "I already talked to Tomioka about this, so you both will leave tomorrow." Kagaya informed. "Okay, thank you." Y/n stood up, taking Mateo's box and bowing, before heading off.

Y/n found Giyu sitting near a tree. "Oh, hello!" She smiled at Giyu. "Oh, hi." He responded, bluntly. "Im Y/n, i uh- im going to a mission with you." She muttered. "Master told me." Giyu said gently. "Right, right." She sputtered. "I should get going, considering were leaving tomorrow." Y/n said. Giyu nods. "Okay, see you tomorrow." He waved. "Yeah, bye!" She smiled.

...

"ARGHH!!!" Y/n cried in her pillow, Mateo being her personal support, who was gently rubbing her back. "HE HATES ME!!" She wailed into her pillow. Mateo sighed, he grumbled. "Tomorrow is gonna be so awkward for both me and him and i don't think he wants to even go on this trip with me!!" She squeaked, Mateo took awhile to process everything she just said, tilting his head. "Oh mateo, just kill meee.." She whined, Mateo was shocked, shaking his head rapidly side to side.

"Im joking." she grumbled.

Y/n was in her kimono, she was sitting on her bed, her bottom lip puffed out.

"Im going to bed." She said quickly, turning around and shoving the pillow over her, leaving Mateo standing there, he quickly waddled towards the light and turned it off, before going to his box and closing the door for it.

Y/n sighed, her head was leaning on her hand, she softly inahled and exhaled, everything will be fine.

everything. will. be. fine.

THE NEXT DAY - MISSION TO OVERCOME

"Ready Mateo?" She asked, arriving at Ubuyashiki estate, Mateo kicked the box. "I dont think thats a yes." She giggled, scurrying towards the estate.

"There you are, Kimiko." Kagaya said, his smile never wavering and Giyu watched her sit down on one knee.

"I wish you both great luck." Kagaya whispered, his hands rested on his lap. "You are free to go." He said. He watched as Giyu and Y/n got up and walked away, then saw Rengoku's smile wavering. He was gonna break down.

Shinobu quickly caught up to Y/n. "Wait!" She squeaks. Y/n whirled around, pivoting. "Whats up?" She asked. "Just for emergencys i bought you a med kit. I already added wisteria poison and others." She handed her a pouch. Y/n took it. "Thank you, Kocho!" She bowed. "No worries! Goodluck!" She smiled, waving.

                                                                                                 --

"So, uhm.. do you have any siblings?" Y/n asked. Giyu flinched slightly. "I had a sister." He spoke in a low manner. had. that struck her. "Oh no.." She clasped a hand to her mouth. "Did she.." Y/n trailed off. "Yes, this side of my haori represents her." He pointed to a dark red side of his haori. "Oh, thats pretty. What about that side?" She asked, pointing to the other side of the haori that was green and had little yellow shapes. "My friend, Sabito." He said. "He passed away when i was young." He looked away from her. "Im so sorry." Y/n sighed, looking down. "My parents died when i was younger, i can understand." She said.