Chapter 20

Y/n POV

I wake up and see it's still dark out. I put my weapons on my back and wake the others up before walking outside the cave to wait for the others. After a short while the others exited the cave fully geared and ready for the Templar base.

Edward: *yawn* Was it really necessary to wake us this early?

Y/n: I did tell you guys before we went to sleep.

Ezio: He's got you there, Ed.

Connor: Let's focus on the task at hand.

Y/n: Let's move.

I start walking in the direction of the trainyard closely followed by the others. We walked as quiet as possible before posting ontop of a rock with a good view of the trainyard. We could see the whole layout and the number of guards. I also noticed multiple entry points throughout the trainyard

Y/n: *whisper* Alright, there are multiple entries we could take but I say we split up.

Ezio: *whisper* In this situation it works well.

Suddenly, a train takes off from the station into a tunnel that leads underground.

Y/n: *whisper* This must be where they send supplies to their other compounds and White Fang hideouts.

Connor: *whisper* So, who's going with who and where?

Y/n: *whisper* Connor and Edward will go in through the south side where there's a hole in the fence and retrieve information from the servers. Alexios and Kassandra will sneak through the main entrance and pick off the guards. Ezio and Altaïr will go through the east entrance which enters the storage room. I'll cut the power and keep them in the dark while Alexios and Kassandra pick the Templars off.

Edward: *whisper* Won't that cut the power to the servers?

Y/n: *whisper* You really think the Templars are dumb enough as to not have a separate power source for their important servers?

Edward: *whisper* Good point.

Y/n: *whisper: Alright, let's do this!

Everyone jumps off the rock and runs to their entry point while I enter through the east entrance which leads to the maintenance room. I open the door and see a couple Templars talking so I sneak my way through the door and to the power generator where I just take out one of my sickles and break it causing everything to go dark. I then run at the Templars with my activated hidden blades.

Templar 1: What the- ARGH!

I slit all of their throats with my hidden blades before deactivating them. I hear their bodies fall to the floor with a thud. I walk to the door and exit into the main trainyard where I see the Vacuo siblings pick off Templars one by one with the help of Ezio and Altaïr. I see a pair of Templars running toward me so I run and slit their throats before reentering the maintenance room to retrieve my sickle from the broken generator before walking out again to see Kassandra dig her spear into the last ones chest. She rips it out and faces me.

Kassandra: That was the last one!

Y/n: Let's see how the Kenways are doing.

The group walk into the server room and see both the Kenways hacking away at the computer getting much information out of it. Never in my life did I think either of them were good hackers.

Ezio: Where the hell did you two learn to hack?

Connor: YouTube.

Connor continues typing away until the screen showed multiple business deals the White Fang and the Templars have.

Y/n: So the White Fang are in a mutual trade agreement with the Templars. White Fang get recourses and the Templars get information about Beacon.

Ezio: Beacon? Do you think they know some of the teachers are assassins?

Connor: Unlikely. There are multiple files on Atlas academy, Shade, and Haven aswell.

Edward: Maybe they're planning on an attack on Beacon?

Connor: Well, they've got layouts, teachers, student files-

Altaïr: Student files? 

Connor accesses the files and it shows all the information on students, which was sorted by teams. It showed they're fighting style, semblances, aura levels, weapons and weaknesses.

Alexios: If they have files on all the students, what do they have on us?

Y/n: That's a good question, Alexios.

Connor accesses our team file and all they have on us is my fighting style, my fake semblances and our weapons. My fighting style was labeled at "Adaptive".

Altaïr: Seemed like the spy was watching our match with Pyrrha. 

Y/n: Seems like it. All they really have on us is our weapons and my fighting style so that's good. Everything else on us is unknown.

Suddenly I got an alert from my scroll. I take it out and see a message from Ozpin. It read "Get back to Vale! A train rammed through the ground and brought multiple Grimm to Vale. Some students are assisting with the fight as are myself and other assassins, there are also some Templar soldiers fighting against the Grimm but I don't think they'll let us go when it's done. Get back here, quick!".

Y/n: Grimm attack in Vale, boys and girl. Ed, got the flare?

Edward takes out the flare. I nod before running out of the trainyard with the others following. Once we arrived at the spot we were dropped off at, Ed lit the flare and threw it on the ground as the bullhead arrived. We all boarded it and told the pilot to move to Vale as fast as he could. My team checked and reloaded their weapons for whatever we'll be dealing with in Vale, the way Ozpin described it, it's not good. The pilot flew as fast as he could while everyone in the bullhead was praying we could get there in time.

Synchronizing...
...
....
.....
Synchronization complete
Would you like to continue?

<Yes>
No