Helluva boss: Pilot 👹

Y/n walks into the meeting room of his new job and sits comfortably, legs on the table and all. Hands on the back of his head.

" Alright, now I know business has been a...bit slow lately. Yes, it's no one's fault, okay. I'm not naming any names here. Moxie. "

Blitzø looks at the one known as moxxie. Y/n adverts his gaze to Moxxie as well. Moxie looks at Blitzø weirdly. Blitzø continues her speech.

" Now, does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again? " As She said that, someone known as Millie raises her hand with a smile.

" What about a car wash! " Y/n looks at her with a (you serious) look.

" This is hell, Mills. No one cares about car washes! I should know...I washed someone's car, and they said they wanted to fucking kill me. " Everyone turned to Y/n surprised.

Except for loona as she said:

" Not surprising, actually. " Y/n grows a tick mark on his forehead. Then he starts talking.

" It isn't. " He admitted. " But that doesn't mean you want to kill me, right, Baby hound?

He made a smug face, and then Loona growled, punching him away from her, then going back to her phone. Blitzø smirks, then continues what she was saying.

" Anyways, Hm... Oh! What about a billboard! " As She says that, her eyes sparkle with stars. Moxxie then points out the absolute obvious.

" We can't afford a billboard, ma'am. " She turned her head to the side, and then Blitzø came up to her and spoke.

" Helpful, Moxxie, really glad you're in the room right now. " She pushed Moxxie over to Y/n, who was sitting next to her.

" You alright, Baby. " He wiggled his eyebrows in a weird way, which made Millie push Y/n on the floor.

" OW! " He shouted. We then, again, turn back to Blitzø.

" Now, have you guys forgotten what service we provide?! " She holds up a remote then showing everyone something on an old-timey TV.

(Tv sequence start here.)

It's shown that every one of the members of the I.M.P is killing someone. Moxxie and millie do their own thing, Loona does her thing, Blitzø does her own thing...Y/n does his...Own thing.

" 𝗗𝗜𝗘, 𝗗𝗜𝗘, 𝗗𝗜𝗘, 𝗗𝗜𝗘, 𝗗𝗜𝗘- "

(Tv sequence end.)

" I don't need any reminding, Ma'am. "

Moxxie crosses her arms and speaks again.

" Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious tv ad last week, on a channel NOBODY WATCHES. " Moxxie puts her hands on her head and continues.