Helluva boss: Loo Loo Land 🤪

Blitzø: Hey, Y/n! Can you make me breakfast? I'm hungry and I'M FUCKING TIRED STILL!

Blitzø yelled out, lying on the bed with only a bra and panties on. Y/n was in the kitchen, where he was starting to make breakfast after the sudden request.

Y/n: So, what do you want? (Grabs a knife and some cooking utensils)

Blitzø: Can you please make Cinnamon rolls, Bacon, eggs, and some pancakes? I'm feeling something sweet this morning.

Y/n nodded, and he got to work, flipping the pancakes. Blitzø felt much safer around Y/n ever since the sudden attack by Their last victims. It was super discomforting.

Y/n: Alright, I'm done.

He brings her breakfast straight to her and starts getting dressed in a fit. He wore a black Shirt with it being slightly tight, and some baggy white pants with a slightly blue belt.

He then went to the bathroom and searched for a comb. He opened a secret compartment from the mirror and grabbed out a comb.

He then styled his hair to be slightly spiky.

Y/n: Alright, let's get Loona and Go.

He held Blitzø's hands tightly as they then walked out of the house and into the car heading towards work.

. . .

Stolas: Good morning, Octavia! Did you sleep well, my owlette?

Stolas was dressed in her night gown and then headed towards the fridge.

Octavia: Is that a serious question?

She somewhat glared at her mother in annoyance. Stolas smiled nervously, and the n opened the fridge door to find some zebra meat.

Stolas: What's that you're listening to?

She points out the music that was blasting from Octavia's ears.

Octavia: This song is called " My world is burning down around me " (She continues) It's by " Fuck you Mom. "

Stolas's face turned saddened then returned normal after Octavia stated it was. A band.

Stolas: Oh, how charming. (She pulls out zebra meat and then feeds it to a...Plant?)

Octavia: So you two done screaming for the day? (She takes another sip of her coffee and sighs)

Stolas: Um...(Stella's voice is heard in the background. She shouts loudly, and Stolas's eyes widen.)

Stolas then continues what she was going to say.

Stolas: You know what I haven't done in a long, long, long time? (She heads over to Octavia, and her face brightens, and she smiles.)

She then appears onto he side of Octavia while she keeps her eyes closed and heads down.

Stolas: I haven't taken you to your favorite place in all of hell. (She leans closer to Octavia) Why don't we go to Loo Loo Land?

She returns to her previous position and smiles brightly.

Octavia: I'm not... Five anymore. (She squints her eyes in irritation.)

Stolas then puts her hand around Octavia.

Stolas: You always were so happy when I took you to Loo Loo Land! What do you say we go there again? Have a day, just the two of us?

The scene switches for a quick second to a family photo of Young Octavia with a crown and an..apple balloon?

Octavia: I'd... Rather, kill myself. (Stolas ignores this and keeps talking.)

Stolas: There we go, anything but staying in this house! Now, I'll arrange our security. (She reaches for the phone that a damaged imp has.)