About My Husband To Be

I had gone to meet him, he seems different to other men, though I don't let my guard down. "So you are wife to be? " he questions "Yes Lord Kudo, she is." Miyo answers for me and I just nod my head "And may I know your name?" he asks me, Miyo was about to answer but he stopped her, "I'd like to hear my future wife my question" he says, Miyo just nods her head. I finally look up at him, he is quite handsome, he's bleached hair, his fair skin, his beautiful blue eyes, he's so perfect, not at all like I imagined him to be. He looks at me expectantly "My-my name is (y/n)" I stutter out. "(y/n)? That's a nice name" he says "Th-thank you sir" I say feeling my cheeks burn from his compliment, no one has ever complimented me before. "I see your not much of a talker, well I guess we'll work well together. Yuri please show (y/n) and miss Miyo to their respected rooms" he orders "Yes of course" Yuri says cheerfully. Yuri took Miyo to her room and then lead me to my own "Miss (y/n) this will be your room until you get married, so please make yourself comfortable." she says with a big smile "Yes thank you so much" I say returning her a smile.

The next morning*
I wake up after having a dream about a lady in a yellow dress but I can't picture her face. Since I can't fall asleep after that, I think of preparing breakfast for Lord Kudo. "Ahh miss
(y/n) your up very early? " miss Yuri comes in and asks me "Yes I thought of preparing breakfast for Lord Kudo" I say giving a small smile "Oh dear, that is an amazing idea, it will surely strengthen your bond with Kiyoka if he eats your food" miss Yuri says with a big smile, I just blush at her comment, I still cant believe I'm getting married to such a handsome man and kind man, I truly admire him.

At breakfast*
"Kiyoka, your soon to be wife prepared breakfast for you this morning" Yuri says "Good morning Lord Kudo" I just say. "I will not eat food if I do not know the contents that was put in" Lord Kudo says harshly, at that I feel a stabbing pain in my chest as if he's words really hurt that much "I'm so sorry Lord Kudo I knew it was a mistake I'm really sorry" I say bowing down to him, he just walks away from me.

That night*
Lord Kudo refuses to eat from me I'm supposed to be his soon to be wife yet he doesn't even trust me. I start crying "(y/n) are you okay?" Miyo asks me with concern. I eventually explain what happened to Miyo "Don't worry I'm sure things will get better soon I promise" Miyo promises "Thank you Miyo" I say, Miyo just gives me a small smile. That night at dinner I had a talk with Lord Kudo and he told me I should prepare his breakfast the next morning so that's what I did. Turns out he seems to like my cooking a bit, I'm glad. It seems that there is more to Lord Kudo than meets the eye, I hope I'll get to see the more loving side of him one day, since after all I will be spending my life with him.