Determination and thunder

Y/n pov*
I opened my eyes and saw I was in a dark room "Where am I?" I asked myself, I saw a mirror right next to me and realized I was tied up I gasped in horror and looked up, my hands were tied "Help" I shout "Somebody help me" "Ah you're awake already" I hear a familiar voice, I see Kaya's come out from the door way "I guess that means your conscience again" she says in that sickening tone "How are you doing?" She asks me but I can see she doesn't mean it "Are you dreaming of something pleasant?" Her voice is so sickening I could throw up.

"You were really trying to get in your beauty rest, it was taking you such a long time to wake up that I was wondering if your heart just stopped" she says venomously "Why are you doing this?" I say harshly this time I'm not gonna be silent like I always have, no I will speak up for myself. "Oh the little girl can finally stand up for herself" Kaya says smugly "You are very irritating" Mrs Saimori says "You should have stayed a servant or died in a ditch somewhere, you must think your better than us!!!" She shouted "Listen girl, you will step down as Mr Kudou's fiancee" She commanded, I gasped at that "What?!" "Understood? You will repeat these exact words to him "I reject and wish to leave this arranged marriage with you" Understood?" She commanded once again "I was thinking responsibility of being Mr Kudou's wife is too much for you to bare my dear" Kaya said I simply stood there numb, I couldn't believe what they were saying I should do, tears slowly started to fall from my eyes "That blue kimono your wearing is as beautiful as the summer sky don't you think it's ill suited for you though" Kaya said snapping the scissors in her hand "Come on, promise me that you'll reject these arrangements or else I'll have to alter this precious precious kimono" she said walking up behind me "since it looks so awful on you, you would force me to make it match the person wearing it" she whispers in my ear snapping the scissor near my ear, she laughs wickedly in my ear "If you have the gull to ask him to buy you such an expensive kimono then rejecting the marriage arrangements would be a piece of cake wouldn't it? Then I get engaged to Mr Kudou then you can do whatever you want with your life, I don't care, now then y/n tell me, the next time you see Mr Kudou what will you say?" Kaya asked me "No" I muttered "No?" Kaya questioned "No, please" I say feeling myself getting weak again "No" I say again, Kaya cut a piece of my kimono "No" I say again trying to get loose "That wasn't what you were supposed to say" she says evilly "You already know what to say, I wanna hear you say it" Kaya says now furious pointing the scissors at my neck.

Kaya had been torturing me forcing me to say those words but I refused, I refused to allow her to do what she had been doing to me for years, I had changed as a person, for once in my life I had something that I wanted to keep, something that made me happy "I always used to give in thinking it was easier and it would make easier on me, I always waited for my last breath, I believed that things would be better if I died, but lord Kudou he had shown me love and appreciation, he had shown me that he wanted me" I thought to myself reminiscing all the memories I've had with him, I was finally happy "No!" I said "No?" Kaya questioned "You little brat" Mrs Saimori said furiously "I will not give you my lord Kudou" I said weakly but proud, Mrs Saimori had beat me up, but just when I couldn't take anymore, I saw Lord Kudou, Miyo and Koji standing by the door of the place I was in "Y/n" Lord Kudou yelled my name and ran towards me "Lord Kudou you came all the way for a person like me, I knew it was worth fighting" I said as I closed my eyes and everything went dark.

I was in some field, it was a beautiful friend "My, y/n you have grown so much" I looked up and saw a woman, it was my mom "I'm sorry I had put you through all that alone, but y/n keep the power glowing bright inside of  you my dear" my mom said that and disappeared "The power I have inside? What power?" I questioned.

Then I opened my eyes, I was back home "Lord Kudou? Your here" I said happy to see him "Y/n" I tried to get up but he pushed me back down "Y/n you need to rest" Lord Kudou told me "But I-" I protested weakly, lord Kudou sighed and helped me up "Thank you so much for saving me lord Kudou, my lord Kudou" I said giving lord Kudou a loving gaze, he smiled at me fondly, then ms Yurie came in and Miyo following behind "Miss y/n, you have no idea how worried I was about you" ms Yurie cried "Please Ms Yurie don't cry" I said trying to calm her down "I'm really happy your safe y/n" Miyo smiled at me and came to hug me "What happened with Koji?" I asked her "Koji has some things to sort out, but I don't think him and Kaya will be getting married anytime soon" she explained to me "That's great news so that means you and Koji" Miyo cut me off "I don't think nows a good time" she says to me, so I just nod.

Eventually me and Lord Kudou are alone so I've decided to confess my feelings "Lord Kudou I...have something to tell you" I tell him nervously "What is it y/n?" He questions "Lord Kudou I've fallen in love with you and I want to spend my life with you until death do we part, I've never been this happy with anyone in my life, I don't have spiritual powers but I want to be apart of your life if you will have me" I say to him holding his hand tightly, he squeezes it back "I feel the same way y/n" lord Kudou says and takes my face in his and kisses me.

And that's how I knew the decision I made was the right one.

Author's note
Hey guys here's the long chapter I owed you guys I got it done finally I hope its good and btw I watched episode 6 today as I was writing this and omg I was literally almost in tears I absolutely hate Kaya how can she and her mom be so mean to poor Miyo she doesn't deserve it 😭 and I'm so glad Miyo didn't decide to give up the marriage arrangements, I'm glad Kiyoka finally put a stop to it. But anyway I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.