CHAPTER : 2

{  SCENE SHIFTS TO IFA'S HOUSE } {evening time} 

Ifa's Pov : " Ayrin seems to be depressed more and more day by day .. what should i do for her.. our school's gonna be end after a month or 2 ... i wanna do something for her.. she never talks to anyone .. neither  in school nor at home.. if it goes like this.. something might happen to her... i wanna do something for her"..

Author's Pov : She was thinking about her all the time....

Ifa's Pov: .."Ifa mam your mom's calling you .. " maid said .."i'm coming" i replied .. while going downstair i was still thinking about her.. then suddenly i saw someone sitting on the couch in living area .. his back was facing towards me.. and i was kinda shocked ... cuz i kinda got it who it was.. my eyes got filled with tears .... then i just couldn't controll myself and jumped off to him as he was my brother {Hamza} who just came from .. Malaysia after his 3 yrs graduation .....

there is a 5 years gap between us .  so he loves me a lot 

.... i literally started crying.. i said " bhaii bohot time lga diya ane mei " while looking at him with teary eyes and he pulled me in front of him and hugged me tightly saying " are meri jaan ab aa gya hu ab kahi ni jaunga " .. and i started crying again ..then mama interrupted in between and said " ab bharat milap ho gya ho to bhai ko fresh ho lene do tb tasalli se beth kr baatein krlena" .. and i replied " hmm" while nodding my head and wiping my tears.. 

{you took so much time to come back , brother}

{now I'm here don't worry.. I'm not going anywhere now...}

{enough now, let him go and get fresh first .. talk to him after that...}

{scene shifts to the dining room ...} 

" bhai aapki studies kesi rhi wahan pr " i said .. " alhamdullilah ekdm sahi " he replied.. "bss ab results ka wait h .. uske baad final hokr ayahi aa jaungi tumhare pass meri jaan " .. he replied..

{how was your studies there , brother }

{it's alright }..{now I'm just waiting for results.. after that I'll come back after finals }

while looking at me he said " is something bugging .. are you alright??" and i replied with "hmmm"  his eyebrows turned thin and he gave me a "that" look like " ohkaieee" 

And then after having dinner i was in my room .. i heard a knock on my door then a voice came and said  "may i come in princess.. " .. and i suddenly changed my mood.. to a happy yet fake smile .. and said "yess of course bhaii" .. it was about 10 : 30 pm at night" we both were in my room ... he asked me to sit on the bed as i was just looking at me and Ayrin's photo in my room...

{yes of course . brother..}

And asked me "what happen  .. i'm sensing somethings off about you is everything okay .. did mama -papa said anything .. or did anything happened to you at school".. i said "noo its nothing".. he said in a teasing way .. "then shut up and say" .. "I'm not here to listen to your jokes haha".. and i looked at him with sad look. and his face turned worried..

Then he came and sat next to me on the bed

Then he came and sat next to me on the bed.. made me put my head on his shoulder... and said.. "princess don't hesitate .. if anything's off just tell me.. I'll handle that.. you don't have to worry about anything as long as your brother is here".. 

Then i turned my face towards him and said " you know my friend Ayrin ".. he said "ahan "..while nodding  then i said while sobbing "bhaii she's such an innocent soul".. and after that before i could even say anything ,  tears fell down to my eyes ..and 

{brother}

I said  "bhaii i wanna help her.. after  a month or two our school gonna end .. i don't know for sure if she'll study afterwards .. and i kinda like just have two months to help her out please bhaii i can't see her like that. she's my bestfriend"

{brother}

I said while crying ..and seeing me crying like this for her.. my brothers reaction were really shocked.. he said .. "sorry you were thinking about this whole time .. at least you could've told me" .. i said "you were not here.. i didn't wanted to interrupt your studies" .. he said "nothings more important than you my princess"... and i looked at him he suddenly gave me a side hug.. and tried to calm me down.. 

Then .. he said "okayy then.. I'll try to handle the situation from now on .. it's already 11:45  you should get some sleep it's your tests goin' on right?" .. i said "jii bhai ".. then he said let me attend a call .. i said "should i go outside" ....

{yes brother}

He said no need for that while smiling at me ..and i said "okayy" .. then he called someone i don't know who it was.. but then as soon as the person accepted the call . bhai looked at me.. and said "what's her full name".. my eyes got widen up and i said.....in a hesitancy.. "H- Henza ..Ayrin" he said "ohkayy" and then started talking someone on the call.. 

then he cut the call while saying .."got it koi kami ni rehni chahiye zaroorat pade to mujhe call kr lena" ... and i looked at him and said.... "can i ask you, call pr kon tha and tumne usse Ayrin ke bare mei kya kaha??".... 

{make sure nothing lefts .. if it's needed ,call me }

{can i ask you .. who it was on the call??.. with whom did u talked about Ayrin }

He looked at me with a gentle smile and said.. "don't worry ,meri jaan . mei tumhari mn pasand cheez ki hifazat krne ka try kr rha hu nthing else" ...I said okay .. then bhai went to his room after giving me a side hug and saying "Fi'amanillah" ..

{don't worry , my love.. I'm just trying to take care of your precious things.. nothing else}

{ I'm leaving in the care/protection of Allah}

WORD COUNT : 1143

Let's just wait for the next part(❁'◡'❁)... I hope you guys will like it..(✿◕‿◕✿)

COMMENT DOWN YOUR THOUGHT BELOW ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.. IF U WANT...