CHAPTER : 4

AYRIN'S POV : After getting at home .. I was still thinking about that glance i had of the gentlemen ..i was talking to myself .. i don't know if ifa saw that or not.. should..i.. talk about it to her or not...??.well first i guess i should ask brother to take those creepy guards away .. i don't want that....huff!! let me talk to him ...

AUTHOR'S POV : while walking towards her brother room ayrin seemed zone out then she suddenly bumps into her brother. her brother looks at her and said..

"what are you doing here at night.. is something wrong"... she said "no - i just wanted to talk to you a bit " ..then suddenly her phone rangs and she picks it up as it was ifa and she says " hnji {yo}" ---" okay I'm coming" ...

Her brother said " yes what do u wanted to talk to me about " .
She says "nothing I'll tell you later now i got to go ifa's calling me ... I'll be back later ..."

Then she leaves the house and again sees those guards standing next to her car she says in a frustrated tone "take me to IFA" "yes mam" guards says ...

{A few moments later }

AYRIN'S POV: "Yes mam .. why did you called me in a hurry .. are you okay ??" ..." Yes i am i just wanted you to know something  " ... Ifa says ..."yes go ahead" ..i said .. she had kinda tidy look on her face when she said ... "umm actually" ... I said " say it already .." .. then she took a deep breath and said in one breath .." those guards are not from your brother , they were sen-t...b-y.. m-y bro-theer " ...

IFA'S POV : As i said that i saw a sarcastic smile on her face and she was looking at me as if i say anything else she'll kill me right at this moment ... Then with a little courage i said .." hey .. Ay-rin ... Ar--e you okayyyy" ... She looked at me when her face said it all "SHUTUP"  then i started explaining the reason for that . I said " my brother Don't know you he just sent those guards for you because i was a little worried for you and i talked to him about that and .. you know they don't like me stressed ".. she said " huff .. it's okay now .. but now please kindly ask your brother to call them back to himself "..

AYRIN'S POV: After that conversation we looked at each other and started laughing like idiots again because we both acted in this situation really well ... For real .. and ifa said "woah .. i always knew you hate anyone's company with you except me but u hate it this much  .. demn i guess you'll never get into someone else for sure " .. then i looked at ifa and said "Ifa .." she stopped talking when she heard me saying her name in that tone and she looked at me and said " yes say it ... " I was like ... First i smiled and said "yes you are right .. i might not get into someone else other then you ... But-" ... As i said "BUT" her eyes got widen up and she was like ... "But -"..." what but- say it i wanna hear that .. please let me hear those heavenly words from you that I've waited for so long " ...
AYRIN'S POV : I started laughing again after seeing her acting like that .. i said " calm down babes . It's nothing like that .. it's just" ... She turned her face around me while we were in that cafe we usually go to .. and turned her chair around me like her whole focus was towards me .. and after this action of her i really got a bit nervous to say .. then i realised what the heck am i being nervous for ...  I hit her on her head and i said " you dummy let me say it then you are making me nervous .. even for no reason " .. she giggled and said "okayyy maaamm go ahead" . Then i said "you remember when you took me in that mall to meet FARHAN ... Did you also saw what i did " .. she said "what that icecream parlour yes i did we'll go there someday if you want to "
And i was like " nooo ... not that " she looked a little confused and said " then what is it".. i said "that day i saw someone ... A kinda gentleman in a black coat in his hand .. the sound of his shoes were totally hearable and-" .. while i was talking to her she was in her phone and i said " hey are you even listening what am i saying .." she murmured .. and i started talking again and said "and the way he was smiling at a child i know i saw his face but i just don't  remember it correctly i just know blurry version of him "
Again when i looked at ifa she was in her phone and i stopped talking and got all silent .. and said "okay then I'll come later i guess you are busy ".. and tried to stand . Then suddenly she held my hand and made me sit again and put her phone in front of me and said "have a look at it  is this the one you are talking about "... And i was like "wait - ..  is this for real .. where did you get this information .." she looked at me with a proud (for herself) face and said .." what do you think  .. i  ignored you while you were talking .. noo meri jaan {my love} i used all those information that you said and yes i saw him too that day but i didn't looked at him the way you did as i was already with FARHAN "... I hugged her and said "that's my girl ... But i don't use social media .. what am i supposed to do with it ". She said "then start using it what's the big deal" ... "I don't know how to use it perfectly like you do " i said  .. "you don't have to use it that way just use it normally and yeah I'll tell you the details of .. what you just saw in my phone but for that you have to buy me a gift giy it  .."... She said this while giving me a side eye .....

WORD COUNT : 1097

SO HELLO THERE I'M SORRY FOR THIS MUCH LATE UPLOAD I WAS JUST KINDA BUSY NOWADAYS

I WAS JUST KINDA BUSY NOWADAYS ... BUT NOW HERE IT IS ..
THE NEW CHAPTER ..
CHAPTER 4 ..
I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT ..
AND DON'T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS AND OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION
SEE'YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER .. TILL THEN
TAKE CARE ..