**✿❀Chapter One❀✿**

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Alora's POV*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEE-*

I slammed my alarm clock's snooze button and threw it on the floor, groaning in my bed. "I hate waking up.." I thought to myself, but school isn't going to end itself. I got up and grabbed my uniform for school, still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. As I was putting on my uniform, I looked into the mirror and saw my hair was a mess, I finished putting my uniform on and brushed my hair.

"Hopefully today won't be such a pain.. what am I saying? It's school for fu-" Before I could finished my daily talk to myself, my phone buzzed. I picked it up to see Miya's message to me, I instantly thought today wouldn't be so bad after all.

Neko Boy 💜💚 

Where are you? It's almost time for class.

I'm almost ready. Are you worried for me? Aww

Shut up, slime. Just get to class so I'm not alone.

Okay okay, I'm coming.

I put my phone away and went down the stairs, I said good morning to my twin brother since our parents were always away from home. He looked just like me, the same white hair and red pupils; just taller with short hair. His name was Ace. 

"Still not here?" I asked Ace, he turned to me and shook his head, he was sitting down in the living room right now. "Nope, and shouldn't you be going to school now? Your cat friend came by and asked me." Ace asked me, I nodded. "Miya came by? Wow, he must've been pissed. Gotta go, love you." Ace waved his hand dismissively and I put my shoes on before leaving the house. I didn't care about eating breakfast right now.

[Time Skip brought to you by Reki's gayness for Langa.]

*Miya's POV*

"Where is that stupid slime? Did she ditch again? Ugh. She's the only tolerable one here." I thought to myself, fidgeting with my pen and listening to the teacher's lecture. It was only when I was about to zone out did Alora come into the classroom, she didn't even seem embarrassed by coming late.

"Sorry for being late, there was some trouble." Alora said, her voice still a bit gritty from waking up most likely. I snickered as the teacher waved her off, and she sat next to me.

"Miss me, Catboy?"

"You wish, slime. You're the most tolerable here, all of the other slimes are idiots."

"Mhm, you say that all the time. I'm starting to think it's a lie."

"Shut up and pay attention, you two!" The teacher scolded us, but me and Alora just glanced at each other and smirked. As if the teacher scared us, that's bullshi-

*Rrrring!*

Everyone started leaving to go to their next class, I looked at Alora who was already looking at me. A few seconds passed and we started laughing, thinking about the teacher's useless scolding. After we finished laughing, we left the classroom only to be met by a brat whose name I forgot.

"Hey there, Demon. Don't come closer or you might curse me!"  The girl said while cackling. Alora scowled and balled her fists, maybe it's her PTSD again..

I sighed before taking her wrist and dragging her away from that bratty slime, she seemed to calm down after feeling my hand.

"I was doing it again, wasn't I..? I hate my eyes." She said with a sad voice. I felt my heart drop as I turned to her and glared at her.

"You did nothing wrong, that brat of a slime doesn't get to call you that. And your eyes are fine, they make you look cool. I guess." I wasn't the best at reassuring, but it worked for Alora because she smiled slightly.

And for a second, my heart fluttered.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

(Wow I think I'm doing well, anyways I hope you enjoyed this. I plan on making this a bit more like the anime now, hopefully I don't miss anything. If I do, don't hesitate to tell me.)

(Word count: 654 words)