:・゚✧:・.☽ Flashback 。・゚✧:・.:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"What a freak!"

"She's so weird.."

"Look at her! She's a monster!"

Everyone around bullied the girl for her appearance, just because she looked scary. Her red colored pupils made the so called "monster" or "demon" look for her, not to mention her hair was as white as snow.

The girl cried and cried. Her hope slowly fading.

She hated it. She was tortured for it. All because she looked different.

Nobody came to help as she cried.

She was alone.

So so very alone.

...

She wondered if she should end it all here, but she found a place of comfort. A place to hide.

A place of tranquility.

A place of peace.

The S.

She hid herself from everyone, but she found acceptance for her skills. She felt alive again. She loved this feeling, she felt happy. She felt needed.

Then, as if things couldn't get better..

As if her story couldn't be more of a dream..

She met her best friend, Miya Chinen.

They stuck together like morning dew on a leaf, comforting each other in their own darkness.

They were like the sun and moon sometimes. Never touching. But never far.

They cared for each other. Meaning more to each other than they ever knew.

The girl who shined as bright as the sun, the boy who glowed as beautiful as the moon.

Could this be the end?

...

No. This story will not end here. This has only just begun. There is something happening, something before our very eyes..

Only time will tell.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

(Hey there! I'm trying to update much more, I was able to get some time and make a small little chapter. It's more like a poem or something idk. Please give any ideas down below if you want!)