✧❁❁✧✿Chapter Three✿✧❁❁✧

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Alora's POV*

*ding ding!*

"Welcome to Dope Sketch, how may I-" The person at the front stopped abruptly as he saw who came in, along with a red head and a blue haired one who turned to us. "N-no way.. Miya Chinen from the National League?! And Alora Homura too!?" Just hearing that makes me grimace, now time for Miya to be his usual trickster self. I listened to the conversation with the three. To which, I learned the blue haired guy's name was Langa, and Reki the red head.

I clicked my tongue since I lost interest, that was until I heard Miya speak in an innocent tone. "So, I heard you beat the old man Shadow in a beef. I was wondering if you'd want to do one with me too Onii-San.

"I.. I'll do it." Langa said with stars around him. "H-hey! Chill out, man! Just because you beat Shadow doesn't mean you have the chance of beating Miya!" Reki tried to get Langa to take back his words, but this is a beef, you can't take that back now.

"I'll see you at the S at midnight then, Onii-San." Miya said as he picked up the small fennec fox from the counter, to which I got distracted by. I loved animals, so I took the fox from Miya and cuddled the thing until it got annoyed.

"So, you're new to skateboarding. Am I right, Langa-San?" I spoke up as I held the fennec fox, he nodded. Talk about social. (note the sarcasm) "Oh, alright then. But are you sure you want Reki-San to teach you? He's a bit reckless." Reki of course had to disagree, but I couldn't care less.

"I feel like I've seen you before, I mean I know every skateboarder. You look like that one guy who always wears that black rabbit mask! But that's a guy.." Reki started to mumble. "Right, most people don't know I'm a girl. Despite my actual name, I guess I'm more guy-like at the S. I'll let him figure it out."  I thought to myself.

"You do know that this slime is the person you're talking about, right?" "Damn it, Miya!" I really hate him sometimes, but it's nothing major. Reki stood there dumbfounded while I kicked Miya in the shin, to which he yelped. "Ow! What was that for?!" He asked, I stuck my tongue out and turned away.

"W-wait, YOU'RE 'THE BLACK RABBIT'?!?" Reki shouted as he pointed at me, I raised an eyebrow that just shouted the words 'Really? Of course you fu-' I was nudged by Miya, who started walking to the door. I followed as I waved goodbye.

*Miya's POV*

"That slime won't know what's coming, after I win this beef, he won't even realize what trouble he's in."  I thought to myself, it was a brilliant plan. I need to practice still, even if he's new, I can't slack. I turned to Alora who was short behind me, watching the clouds go by. Her hair flowing perfectly with the slight breeze and- wait what the hell am I saying?  -what was that? Weird. "Hey slime, I'll meet you at the S at midnight." I said to her, she blinked as she looked at me and nodded. We both went our separate ways, getting ready for my beef at midnight.

*Bzzz Bzzz*

"Speak of the devil, it better be Alora."  I thought to myself, picking up my phone to see it was indeed Alora.

My Demon Slime ♥️👹

MIYAAAAA

MIYA I LOST MY MASK HELP SOS

PLEASE HELP ME 😭

Jeez, calm down. You left it at my house, remember?

I'll bring it, stupid slime.

THANK YOU MIYA YOU'RE THE BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!! 💜💜

"I'm the bestest friend ever.."  I read that message again as I smiled softly, what a stupid slime. I put my phone away and grabbed Alora's mask, I always wondered where she got it from, she never told me. I'll ask her tonight.

[Time Skip brought to you by Joe being a playboy]

*Alora's POV*

"Come on come on.." I was pacing near the S, my hair put up and in my famous outfit. I was waiting for Miya to bring my mask so I could go inside, I needed that mask, I can't lose it, I can't lose it I can't-

"Hey slime."

I turned to see Miya standing there on his skateboard, he tossed my mask and I caught it. I smiled as I tackle hugged Miya. "Thank you so much! You're a life saver!" I said happily, he flinched by the sudden action but hugged me back. "Yea yea, I only did it cause it's part of your costume. Nothing more, slime." "What a stubborn boy."  I thought.

"Ready for your beef?"

"Obviously, I'm gonna win. You doubting me?"

"Of course not, but don't underestimate him."

"Anything for you, stupid slime."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

(OH MY LORD MY HANDS HURT FROM TYPING anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I need to make longer ones, hopefully I can. This story is far from over! Love you guys!)

(Word count: 819 words)