39

~Chapter 39~

"Senior Brother, what is this for? 

"When Master ascended, I thought that you are already a grown man. If you meet a suitable girl, we as senior brothers should make preparations for you." Xian Zhu scratched his head and smiled kindly, "When brought you back, he didn't say which family you were from in the Human Realm. My senior brother and I were thinking that your parents and brothers might be gone. We specially prepared this phoenix crown for you, waiting for you to meet the woman you like. Even if you bring the phoenix crown to propose marriage, you won't lose your status. Senior Brother can see that you are very fond of the Hua Shu from Bainiao Island..." 

Gu Jin blushed, "Senior Brother..." 

"Don't be embarrassed. The man is unmarried and the woman is unmarried. Hua Shu is the most beautiful woman in our Immortal Realm. Senior Brother supports you. Junior Brother, this time the Peacock King is obviously celebrating his birthday. Anyone knows that he wants to choose a husband for his precious daughter. I heard that many immortal sect masters bring the treasures in the immortal mansion to seek marriage. Although our Da Ze Mountain rarely intervenes in the Three Realms fighting, but compared to the treasures, we are no worse than them. With the umbrella and jade in front, and this phoenix crown, the Peacock Family has inherited the blessing of our Da Ze Mountain. This time you go to Bainiao Island, the old Peacock King will definitely agree to this marriage."  

Xian Zhu pushed the ink cartridge in front of Gu Jin and said with a smile. 

Gu Jin was stunned, "Second Senior Brother, do you and the Headmaster know that I lent the Sky-Shielding Umbrella to Hua Shu?" 

Xian Zhu sighed, "Junior Brother, you are kind-hearted. Hua Shu was kind to you  on Wutong Island. When Peacock Princess asked to go to Da Ze Mountain for her father, Senior Brother and I guessed that you would not refuse her. A few days ago, Hua Shu fought against Yan Qiu, and she came back with a great victory. At her age, no matter how talented she was, she would not have won so easily without the great treasure from Da Ze Mountain. Furthermore, I went to watch the battle that day. There are quite a few people there, and some knowledgeable people will naturally recognize Master's Sky-Shielding Umbrella. The Eagle King just thought that Bainiao Island was blessed by our Da Ze Mountain, so he made a promise not to start a war for ten years." 

Seeing that Xian Shan and Xian Zhu were so transparent, Gu Jin felt guilty in his heart and said uneasily: "Senior Brother, Da Ze Mountain has never interfered in the affairs of other clans. This time, I acted willfully and caused trouble to the sect." 

"Forget it, we in Da Ze Mountain have never caused trouble, but we are not afraid of trouble. It is not easy for a little girl like Hua Shu to support Bainiao Island. She is your favorite, so we can help if we can. Besides, I will wait for you. After you get married, our two clans will become in-laws, so there's nothing wrong with helping out more." Xian Zhu took out a letter from his sleeve and put it on the ink cartridge, "This is the letter of appointment that I asked the Headmaster to write for you. You can take it with you. Take the engagement letter and phoenix crown with you, and ask to see the Peacock King as early as possible to settle the matter, so as not to let other people from the Immortal Mansion get in first. I will go down the mountain for something important and won't come back in a few days."

Only then did Gu Jin realize that Xian Zhu had been waiting outside the palace all morning to deliver him the letter of engagement and the phoenix crown, and his eyes turned red for a moment.  

Since he was a young child, Tian Qi and Feng Ran have raised him. A True God and Phoenix Queen are the two of them. Neither of them has any prior parenting experience. Xian Shan and Xian Zhu carefully taught him these common etiquette and human relationships after he entered Da Ze Mountain.