What If: Meeting the future child... (Part 1)

EMIYA x Jeanne D'Arc (Ruler)

In the surreal ambiance of Chaldea, where time and space intertwined, Heroic Spirit EMIYA and Jeanne d'Arc faced the arrival of their future twin child. The mystical atmosphere heightened as the trio materialized, surprising the onlooking servants.

Among the varied reactions, Cu Chulainn's surprise was evident, and Gilgamesh observed with his usual amusement. However, a distinct undercurrent of jealousy surfaced as Arturia, the legendary King of Knights, caught wind of the unexpected family gathering.

Arturia, her expression guarded but eyes betraying a flicker of jealousy, observed the scene from a distance. The sight of EMIYA and Jeanne, together with their future child, seemed to stir a complex array of emotions within her.

Cu, always perceptive to the dynamics among heroic spirits, nudged Arturia and remarked, "Seems like your usual stoic demeanor is cracking, Arturia. Jealous, are we?"

Arturia, her gaze momentarily diverted, retorted, "Jealousy is an emotion unbefitting of a king. I am merely assessing the situation."

As the future twin child spoke of the convergence of destinies, Arturia's eyes lingered on the family scene. The unusual display of vulnerability hinted at a deeper resonance within her immortal soul.

Meanwhile, Gilgamesh, reveling in the unfolding drama, couldn't resist adding fuel to the fire. He addressed Arturia with a sly smile, "Ah, the great King of Knights, witnessing a familial reunion. Does it not tug at your heart, Arturia?"

Arturia, maintaining her composure, replied with a regal tone, "My heart remains steadfast. I am merely an observer, not swayed by personal sentiments."

As the family dynamics played out before the intrigued Chaldea servants, Arturia's subtle jealousy became a poignant undertone in the grand tapestry of their existence. The meeting of Jeanne, EMIYA, and their future child became not only a convergence of destinies but also an exploration of complex emotions, revealing the intricate web of connections that bound heroic spirits across time and realms.

To be continued...