What If: Meeting the future child... (Part 3)

In the midst of the escalating conflict between Artoria Alter and Jeanne, the atmosphere in Chaldea grew tense. Caster Gilles de Rais persisted in his envious assault on EMIYA, while the undercurrent of chaos drew the attention of the onlooking servants.

Gilgamesh, amused by the unfolding drama, laughed heartily in the background. His echoing laughter added an eerie soundtrack to the clash between Artoria Alter and Jeanne.

Illya, standing on the sidelines, cheered enthusiastically for her older brother and sister-in-law. "Go, Onii-chan! Defend your family! Unleash the Unlimited Blade Works!"

EMIYA, caught between evading magical attacks and attempting to defuse the situation, shot a quick glance towards Illya. Her encouragement spurred him on, injecting a renewed determination into his actions.

Cu Chulainn, realizing the gravity of the situation, dashed towards the battling figures. He attempted to intervene, shouting, "Hold on, Artoria! Jeanne! This won't solve anything!"

Artoria Alter, fueled by jealousy, remained unyielding in her assault on Jeanne. "This existence disrupts the sanctity of my kingdom. I will not allow it to persist!"

Jeanne, desperately trying to reason with her, pleaded, "Artoria, please! There's no threat here. We only seek unity and family."

As the chaos unfolded, Gilgamesh continued to revel in the spectacle. "Ah, the drama of heroes and their petty conflicts. It's like a play unfolding before my eyes."

Illya, undeterred by the chaos, shouted louder, "You can do it, Onii-chan! Show them the power of your blades!"

Cu Chulainn, reaching the fray, attempted to physically separate Artoria Alter and Jeanne. "Enough! This won't lead to any resolution. Let's talk this out!"

Despite Cu's efforts, the clash continued, the battle weaving through the realms of magic and emotions. The echoes of laughter, cheers, and pleas created a chaotic symphony in the grand halls of Chaldea.

As the clash reached a critical point, a mysterious figure intervened – a mediator who sought to untangle the threads of conflict and restore harmony to the family of heroic spirits within Chaldea.

To be continued...