Chapter 1

NOTE:

SAME DAY (~~~)
DIFFERENT DAY (❈❈❈)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm The evening is a warm one in the summer of 05'. Toys of every shape and size scatter the fluffy rugged floor. The high pitched laughter of two sisters filled the large living room. YN walks the Barbie doll across the floor towards Jaz who held a Stacie doll, "Woah Stacie, your hair looks so pretty today." She says in an admirable tone. "Thanks Barbie, yours looks pretty too" Jaz responded with bright eyes "Stacie lets go walk Sequin" YN said grabbing the small plastic dog and wrapping the leash around Barbie's wrist "Okay Barbie" Jaz said moving the doll in unison with YN. As the two sisters continue playing around, YN couldn't help but notice the door to her fathers office closing abruptly.

"Come on Jin, you can't seriously think that this is a good idea" he sat down in his chair and looked at the picture frame that contained a picture of YN, Jaz and his wife Nia "I- I mean seriously man she's a kid." His voice softened into a plea. "Drew... you and I both know that YN could be amazing. You see the way that when she tries to sing even if she doesn't know what the words of a song mean, will do it with confidence and when she dances it's no different. You and I both know that she's talented. You see it and I see it. You not letting me take this opportunity to make her great could be a potential waste of her talents just give me the chance to make her great." Jin responded with optimism.

He drove a hard bargain, but there was no way that Andrew could make a decision like this without his wife's input. No way.

With a heavy sigh he responded "Fine let me... let me take this up with the wife and I'll have an answer by next week maybe." Scratching at the back of his neck "Alright. Talk to you soon." He could hear the smile within Jin's answer. "Alright."

After hanging up the phone he hears the quiet sound of his office door click and realizes that Nia had made her way into the room just as the call ended. "You okay?" She asked with a soft smile "Yeah" he replied with a sigh "What's wrong?" She asked, massaging his shoulders. With a deep sigh he explained the situation, that Jinyoung was interested in signing YN to his company noticing the concern in her eyes. Nia was always protective of their daughters, wanting to shield them from any potential harm or disappointment.

"But, she's just a child," Nia said, her voice filled with worry. "We can't expose her to the industry at her age. It's too much."

Andrew understood Nia's concerns, but he couldn't ignore the undeniable talent that YN possessed. He knew that if given the right guidance and support, she could truly excel in the world of music.

"I know it's a lot to consider, Nia," Andrew replied, reaching out to hold her hand. "But we can't deny YN the chance to explore her potential. We've always encouraged her to pursue her dreams, and this could be the opportunity she's been waiting for."

Nia sighed, her gaze shifting towards the photo frame on his desk. The image of their family, captured in a moment of pure joy, reminded her of the happiness they had built together. She couldn't bear the thought of anything jeopardizing that.

"I just worry about her losing her innocence," Nia confessed, her voice trembling with emotion. "The entertainment industry can be harsh and unforgiving. I don't want her to lose herself in the pursuit of fame."