Chapter 13

NOTE:

SAME DAY (~~~)
DIFFERENT DAY (❈❈❈)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YN blinked a few times in the early morning light, trying to actually wake up after the night that she'd had. Her and Chan had hung out late last night to celebrate her birthday and the fact that he was debuting. The announcement had come out a month ago, and since then, they were both entirely too busy to meet up. And today was finally the day.

She was laying on her side, her hands tucked beneath her head, and someone was pressed up against her back, an arm flung across her waist to pull her close.

Chan.

It wasn't the first time he'd shared her bed, of course; but it's been a while since the night they confessed their feelings to each other.

YN laid still for as long as she could, listening to the clock on the wall ticking past the minutes. It was pretty early in the morning, she realized as she observed the small amount of light in the room, 4AM. She should just get up and start her morning routine. He'd need to leave soon, and she had practice.

But it was so warm.

But they needed to get up; they couldn't be caught together, not after everything that had happened.

With a sigh, YN slowly withdrew her right hand from beneath her head. She delicately placed it on top of Chan's hand, allowing her fingers to slip between his, intending to remove her hand from his grasp. 

However, her plan was abruptly interrupted as Chan shifted in his sleep. YN remained motionless as he drew her closer, his hand ascending to rest beneath her breast, emanating a comforting warmth that enveloped her entire being.

Chan let out a yawn and nestled closer, his thumb gently caressing the exposed skin revealed by YN's loose crop top. She surrendered to the sensations evoked by Chan's touch, her body responding to his presence as a surge of heat coursed through her. Suppressing a gasp, she anxiously hoped that he would not wake up, not just yet.

Chan's thumb came to a halt, and YN sensed a shift in his demeanor. "YN?" he whispered, his voice barely audible. Her breath caught in her throat. "Star," she replied, her own voice laced with weariness. "Shit. I'm sorry. I was asleep, and I understand that's no excuse-" He began to withdraw, but YN gently placed her hand on top of his, keeping him in place. "It's alright," she whispered, turning her head slightly to catch a glimpse of his face from the corner of her eye. For a brief moment, neither of them moved. Then, Chan spoke, his lips brushing against YN's ear. "Are you sure?" Her eyes closed, and she summoned her courage. "Positive."

His thumb moved again, small, soft strokes against the soft skin of her rib cage, and YN let out a sigh. He slipped his other arm beneath her waist, his hand coming to rest just below her belly button. His fingertips brushed the skin above the waistband of her shorts. "This okay?" he asked, his voice still barely a whisper. YN nodded her head, half-afraid to open her eyes and discover she was still asleep and dreaming.

Chan pressed a kiss to the edge of her ear, both of his hands keeping up their motions. A chill ran through her, and she felt Chan's silent laughter as he kept her close against his bare chest. As he left a trail of kisses along her ear and down her neck, His fingers slipped beneath her tank top, until his whole hand had managed to rest just above her breast.

"This okay?" he murmured. She could only whimper in agreement as he continued his ministrations, kissing and nipping at her neck while his hand teased her breast.