💿;-- PROLOGUE

"Ma'am, you need to improve your Academy." A girl student's voice was low yet threatening, and her hands were on the desk of the principal.
She was conversing with a corrupted, yet higher rank than her.

A student arguing with a principal? Troubling.

"And why do I need to?" The principal said, leaning back against her chair. She knew who was in the higher power of this conversation, and both of them know it.

"I know what I'm doing--"

"What you're doing to the students of this Academy troubles them, and you need to understand that." The student started to get furious each second of this argument, and she can't hold it in anymore.

That simple, yet terrifying sentence left both of the principal, and the student in shock. They never thought that could go too far. Terrifying, indeed.

We were all taught manners and to respect others, but this student... how dare she disrespect the principal.
"And who gave you the right mind to talk like that--"
Right after the principal was about to finish scolding the student, she was interrupted with the student's voice once again.
"She sure has the nerves to interrupt."
"I have every right to talk about how much you made students suffer in this you so-called "Academy".. you hold a facade on your face and I know it, you actually treat this school like it's nothing to you." She did not hesitate to say that so boldly to the principal, yet she was correct. 

The principal could not believe it, she was speechless yet had a stern expression written on her face. Her and the student had an intense stare with each other, seemingly and unknowingly challenged.
"How does this student know what I'm doing? Yet I'm afraid what tricks up her sleeve will be ruined by just a trick." She began to let her thoughts wander in her head, trying to come up with a clear answer.

But suddenly...

"And I will let the entire school know what you're doing, and there is no one that can stop me." With a huge amount of confidence, the student yelled at the principal with a clear voice.
Bold and amusing confidence, no student would dare say that nor do that to a principal.
But there she was, yelling at the principal. No stuttering at all... impressive.

Right after, the principal just sighed annoyedly, accepting that she failed as principal. Glaring at the student in the eye, her hands on the desk, gripping on a document. She knows that the student is right, she's even admitting it without saying anything.
Keeping her composure, she silently glares at the student in the eyes and had a dark expression written on her face.
Yet, it was all a facade.

"Let's see how you try." Said the principal, challenging the girl student like it's a life-or-death situation.