🎤;-- PROLOGUE 3

"Blood in a lambs wool."

Understand my rhythm, for it reveals me. 

However, you envy my own image.

Singing is a difficult hobby, or job, and it makes you and everyone proud. But are they really proud of the rhythm, your voice, or your ability to sing?

A song has to come from anywhere, what happened in that event, what inspired you to write the song, or just anything that comes up with your brain. 

Remember, a song has to connect with others, even yourself. If your song does not follow the rule, you'll be unknown and harm others mentally. Yes, a song can harm others.

You don't want to harm others, right? Well, help others to connect with a written song. Fulfill them, make them enjoy it, make them forget what their struggles are, and let them hear your voice.

Your voice can save them. 

So sing it out.

So inhale and exhale. 

Let your voice die.

Let it be heard.

But, a song has its consequences; horrible, or magical.

If it's magical, you changed them. You made them free and alive, that's what you wanted for them, right?

But for the horrible, you already know what it is. It's in your mindset, you already know what is horrible, because you're mind is the horrible itself. 

Every mind and mental sets, it overworks your mindset and skin to do what it is wanted and needed. The skin shall and can pierce through and reveal the insides, the brain will spread the knowledge of what they have learnt, the organs must follow what the commander tells them to do; troubling and agonized in return.

---

"Festiver Royale Matterhorn, we are all happy to have you here, as the lead singer and main entertainment for Redcliff Academy." The interviewer proudly conversed with Festiver, as if he wasn't just any ordinary signer, but an excellent one!

"I believe that you're a new student here, right?" 

"Of course, I transferred from [REDACTED] High, and honestly... this school is the one for me!" Festiver said with excitement in his tone, like his usual self. 

Little did the interviewer know, Festiver didn't enjoy interviews. He enjoyed the simpleness of just a normal conversation without cameras for angles when they have eyes, microphones when they have mouths, a paper with questions when they just think with their brain.

To put it as a conclusion, it seems that everything has to be perfect.

"Miss Kakei, that's your name right?"

"Of course! I'm glad you remembered, Sir Festiver!"

There she goes, formality. You keep on addressing me so formally, just cut it out. I'm a normal human being, me being a singer doesn't make me a higher being. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.

"Can we have this interview without the cameras?" Festiver kindly asked permission to Miss Kakei, the interviewer, hoping her acceptance. 

"Turn the cameras off." Miss Kakei suddenly changed her tone, and all cameras were shut down instantly. Instantly. Instantly. Instantly. Instantly. But why? How?

This is bad. This is bad. This is bad. This is bad. This is bad.

Get me out of here. 
Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here.

"I thought you would like your public image, I guess not. Just because you're a famous person, doesn't mean that you can boss me around, got it? I guess so." 

Her tone was so sudden and unreasonable, yet it was made to sound reasonable, but it didn't felt right. Why was Festiver treated like this? Can't he just not make that decision? What was the backstory of Miss Kakei? Does she normally do this? 

Is Redcliff Academy really like this?

"Okay. Yes, Miss Kakei. I'm sorry."

A moment of silence entered, with Festiver and Miss Kakei staring at each other. They were both seated and stared at each other with different tones of stares, but they both knew who is in a good and bad position. 

"Very well, let's continue with the interview. Camera's on!" Miss Kakei clapped her hands, signalling the interview with a smile on her face, and continued the live.

"Why am I even here?"

---

FESTIVER ROYALE MATTERHORN - STUDENT OF SECTION 2

- Short Brown Hair in a bun style, hiding his right eye

- White-Grey Headphones on his left side

- Fake green leaf for his bun hairstyle

- Red Suit and Black Pants

- Leather shoes

- White socks

- Red cape for "design"

- Green eyes, but his right eye is covered

- Black glove on his left, white glove on his right