|1| Chapter 7 : I get a new doomsday Prophecy

Time Travel is weird, I thought while I was waiting for Clarisse and her stereotypical bully gang to show up. I wasn't sure if they would come or not but they had to if they wanted the flag.

When I did this the first time, they came after me in the first Capture the Flag game because I splashed Clarisse and her friends with toilet water. (Long story, no seriously long story.) However, this was my second time I played Capture the Flag in this timeline. However since I cheated the first one by shadow traveling I still had to meet Clarisse at the creek where she would beat me up till I fell into the water. Would she do it this time though?

'If you get Clarisse's spear I want it.' Nyx demanded.

'Why, can't you summon like anything you want?' I wondered, in fact being a god was kinda worthless in my opinion if you couldn't do anything what you want however Ancient rules were weird like that.

'I want it as a sacrifice, it gives me power.' Nyx said, slightly annoyed. 

'Well if she comes you can get it.' I answered which satisfied Nyx.

"Hey, Prissy!" Clarisse shouted when she and her bully gang approached me.

She had five other Ares campers with her, all wearing heavy armor and simple swords.

Clarisse received a new spear from Ares which was an exact copy of Maimer. Seriously does Ares have those on stock? Oh well, knowing Ares, probably.

"So here enters the stereotypical villain huh? You're doing it wrong though. You should be walking out of the forest, slowly clapping while your stupid minions just laugh not understanding anything what happens." I commented dryly, pissing off Clarisse while the other kids just looked at me with a combination of a hateful and annoyed glares.

'You forget the part where she says it went all just as planned.' Chaos added. (yesss.... Aizen)

 'And she expects you to surrender.' Hemera added laughing.

"It's six against one Percy." Clarisse said, angry. "You made us look really bad, we can't let campers think the Ares Cabin is a joke."

I shrugged, "I've heard better ones." 

Without waiting for her response I charged forward, Riptide was swiftly uncapped and revealed in its full glory. Sadly I couldn't use FrostSilver.

Within a second I hit one of her minions, who was still thinking about the joke, on his head. The others were perplexed at my speed but lowered their shields and stood in front of Clarisse protecting her.

I grimaced, even though I could beat them all up without using my powers. I had faced much bigger numbers and these campers were obviously scared by my action. However, I couldn't just beat them up. I needed to be claimed by Poseidon this day. Otherwise...well I had no idea what would happen if I would not be claimed.

I charged at one of the raised shields and jumped into it. Both my legs kicked the kid to the ground followed by a swift kick in the stomach that should make him stay down.

Meanwhile, his friends lashed out at me and forced me back to the creek.

The remaining 4 Ares kids decided they should use their numbers as an advantage. They stood their ground and formed a barrier with their shields; which reminded me of the Roman formations.

They closed in on me; not letting me close enough to hit them though. Clarisse decided to leave her safe barrier and charged at me Lamer in front of her. It sparkled with electricity and hit me on my arm. 

A wave of pain ran through my arm, and I felt it getting numb. Clarisse lashed out again and forced me back in the creek.

When I stood with both my legs in the water, I decided it was good enough.