Chapter 10- Doubts

Rohirat home

Virat woke up to the sound of his alarm unusually happy. Yesterday was a great day- he spent it with some of his favorite people in the world.

Unknown to him he had already started considering Anushka as one of his favorite people.

He got up went to gym, freshened up and got ready. He came out of his room and looked towards Rohit's room.

The board on the door was red so he decided against barging in. Yes they had started this system as Virat had the worst timing.

He would barge in like old times in his best friend's room just like old times. But it wasn't like old times, it gave him a conflicting feeling.

He felt sad at first that he'll have to share his person with someone else. But realized that his favorite person wasn't being snatched away, he actually got one more person he could care for.

He was in the kitchen cutting his salad when Rohit and Ritika came out of the room all ready.

"Good morning Vi." Ritika said giving a side hug to him. "Good morning Ritsy. You slept good?" Virat asked out of habit.

Ritika blushed and looked at Rohit who was looking at her with a smug expression.

"Oookaaayyyyy I don't want to know." Virat said rolling his eyes.

"Good morning Vi, lighten up!!" Rohit said laughing. Virat sat down on the table besides Rohit and started scrolling on his phone.

He frowned seeing some mote articles about him and Anushka. "How tf do they know thay we went to a restaurant yesterday?" He asked no one in particular.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Rohit asked leaning in to see his phone, Ritika also came to their side.

The article had photos of Virat and Anushka when Virat walked her to her home and Ritika and Rohit were in the car.

The headline read "Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma spotted near the actress' home for the second time. Surely something is brewing!"

"Are we some wild animals to be spotted???" Virat huffed "Ritsyyy do something na!!!" He whined like a child.

"What? What do you want me to do Vi? We can't stop this you know. You remember how the media had painted the town red with Ro and Aanya's love story?" Ritika said glaring at Rohit.

"Hey why are you looking at me like that? How was it my fault baby?" Rohit asked pouting.

Ritika face palmed and said "Stop whining and pouting like kids you too. Both of you have the exact same expression."

They both looked at each other and sobered up immediately. "But what should I do now? What if Anushka doesn't like this? What if she avoids me altogether to stop the rumors? What if-" Virat was rambling now.

Rohit interrupted him by keeping a hand over his mouth "Shhh Vi stop this bullet train of yours. She's a Bollywood actress she's used to it." He said shaking his head.

That calmed down Virat a bit "But still.... " He said still not completely sure.

"Ro is right Vi. She's a popular actress she's habitual of this. And if you are still so unsure I'll talk to her manager once, ok?" Ritika said reassuring him.

Virat frowned "Why will you do that? I'll asked my manager to do that." He said still deep in thought.

Rohit smacked Virat on the head "You idiot she's only our manager." He said rolling his eyes.

"Uh yeah sorry.... Thank you Ritsy you are the best!!" Virat said throwing flying kisses as he walked to his room leaving a bewildered Rohika.

Virat went to his room thinking about why was he so concerned about Anushka's reaction "Are Rohit and Ritika insinuating the right thing? Do I feel something more?"

Anushka's home

Anushka also saw the news and the photos that were all over the internet. She also got a message from her manager.

She forwarded the news to kanika.

Anushka: Look at these

Kanika: Omg you did not tell me you were dating him already. He was at your home... What did you two do huh??

Anushka: Hold your horses kanika, he didn't even come to my house. He was just here to drop me.

Kanika: But what's the problem now? You told me he's single na then what's the problem.

Anushka: You leave all of this. I sent this to you to share what I was feeling. What if he doesn't like being all over the news?

Kanika: What do you mean? He's used to the limelight he's a famous personality too.

Anushka: I know but what if he doesn't like getting linked with me? It's very common for us bollywood people but cricketers have a better image.

Anushka: What should I do now? What if Virat doesn't like this? What if he avoids me altogether to stop the rumors?

Kanika: You wait I'll show you something!
(Link)

Anushka: Whatt??? Ro proposed Ritsy like this??? Oh my god this is so cute!!

Anushka sighed dreamily remembering how cute they were and wishing she also had someone.

Kanika: Uh Anushka what are you talking about? This link was about Rohit Sharma and Ritika Sajdeh.

Anushka: Yeah I know I am also talking about them. Yesterday 4 of us, i.e. me, Virat, Ritika and Rohit went for lunch.

Kanika: WHAT THE HELL?? AREN'T THEY HAVING SOME RIFT?

Kanika: Hey where did you go? I am waiting since 5 minutes for your response and it feels like an eternity!!

Anushka: Sorry sorry, I was having a hard time controlling my laughter. If you at all see Ro and Virat together, you would forget everything about any rift.

Kanika: What? Seriously?

Anushka: Yes, you would even think they are a couple. They are that close.

Kanika: OH. Hey we are deviating from the topic. I sent you this to show you that cricketers also have a personal life and it is all over social media. You could have known about this too if you would have followed them.

Anushka: Then why did Ritika text my manager saying "We need to talk about the news article." It sounds so serious.

Kanika: How would I know that? You guys are anyways going to meet today na, it's tbe last day of the ad shoot.

Anushka frowned realizing that. She felt unusually upset upon realizing that it might be the last time she would be meeting Virat.

Anushka: Yeah ok.

Kanika: Also you are on nickname basis with Virat's close friends, that's certainly progress.

Anushka kept the phone aside amd looked out of her window thinking "Was kanika right? Am I feeling something?"

A/N: Tell me How did you find this and please vote and comment. I want to read your comments they make me happy :)

Till next time TOODDLLEESS!!

WORDS: 1141