10) phone call

Luna's phone rang and she looked at the caller ID before answering it. "I was wondering when I would hear back from you" Luna said.

"Okay last I checked a phone works two ways" Derek said.

"Do you want me to come over there and give you an aneurysm" Luna asked. "So how are things there" Derek asked. "A little crazy but nothing that we can't handle" Luna said.

"So, I want to know" Derek asked. "No, it's best you don't know it's better for you to stay where you're at we can handle it you got out so live your life find love start a family just be happy" Luna said.

"You're sure you don't need me" Derek asked. "Yeah, positive besides an old friend has been helping me get my fighting skills back" Luna said.

"Well, that's a good thing I guess" Derek said. "Who knows I might be able to take you down quicker now" Luna said. "Oh, you wish" Derek said.

"Oh yeah wait till I find you" Luna said and they laughed.

"It's been a bit since I heard you laugh; I wasn't sure if I ever remembered what it sounded like" Derek said.

"It's still there I promise it just took some time to get it back" Luna said. "Well, I'm glad it's back I missed hearing it" Derek said. "Me too" Luna said sighing.

"Well, I guess I should let you go so you can live your life or do whatever it is you were doing before you called" Luna said and Derek laughed.

"Maybe next time you give me a call" Derek said. "Okay now you are really asking for it" Luna said laughing. "Stay in touch okay" Derek said. "Only if you do" Luna said and smiled.

"Hey, stay safe too I know I feel like I'm always saying that but Luna, I know you and I know you're always going to risk your life for everyone else especially Lydia and not just because she's your connection because she's your family" Derek said.

"Bye Derek talk to you soon" Luna said. "Bye Luna" Derek said, and Luna hung up.

>>>

Luna was driving heading to grab some food when she saw Stiles and Theo and stopped the car.

She didn't like the looks of it, so she got out of her car and snuck up behind Theo with no one noticing and knocked him out with her magic.

Stiles was confused at first until he saw Luna and let out a breath of relief. 

"I never been happier to see you" Stiles said. "He's lucky I didn't turn his insides out now unless you want me to force it out of you, you mind telling me what's going on quickly I might add before I start breaking bones" Luna said.

"It's my dad I think something's happened" Stiles said.

"Then why are you looking like a brainless idiot for come on" Luna said and left with Stiles.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.