12) consciousness

Luna quietly walked in Noah's room and saw Stiles on the computer. "Luna hey good to see you" Noah said. "Good to see you too can you try not scaring your son or me again" Luna asked.

"I'll do my very best" Noah said. "Obsess much" Luna asked Stiles seeing he hasn't looked up from the computer.

"Is that my laptop" Noah asked. "Yep" Stiles said. "Do you have my password" Noah asked.

"I have all your passwords" Stiles said. "You know they just brought in another body from last night" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, I was hoping you wouldn't find out now give me my computer" Noah said.

"Hold on, hold on I think there's footage missing or something missing in the footage" Stiles said. "I think there's something missing in your head" Noah said. "You need your rest" Stiles said.

"Stiles whatever it is it can wait" Luna said going to him about to take the computer but stopped once she saw what was on the screen.

>>>

Lydia got off the bed and looked behind her seeing her body was still there.

Lydia walked farther down here and went into a room where there was a bathtub. "Don't be scared" Lydia heard a familiar voice say and turned around.

"Luna" Lydia said. "Yes and no it's more like my consciousness is talking to you in the real world I'm out there trying to figure out how to stop the thing that's out there running around from killing everyone more importantly you" Luna said.

>>>

"So, I know we're not about killing and all, but that woman is really testing me" Luna said as the nurse left.

"You have to wake up" Luna said after a moment. "What if I can't" Lydia asked.

"Then you won't be able to help your friends and they'll die without you even me I'm not as tough as I look" Luna said. "How am i supposed to help them like this" Lydia asked.

"Parrish taught you how to fight remember" Luna said. "Only a little" Lydia said.

"You learned more than you think you did little cuz and faster than an ordinary person could" Luna said.

"But that doesn't matter now" Lydia said. "It does because I'm going to do everything I can to teach you I'm not that experienced with banshees, but I know a little" Luna told her.

"I'm going to show you how to use your voice how to use it as a weapon" Luna said and Lydia looked at Luna.

"How is this possible how am I even talking to you right now" Lydia asked. "Beats me I never done this before till now" Luna said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

So what do yall think about *Luna* helping Lydia instead of Meredith??