' ' - The dog's Introduction. - ' ' (+..freetime)

[CLANG!]

The noise continued..until it got closer, and closer..and then it disappeared. We all looked around..even up and down. Absolutely nothing in our view..? 

"Well..that was a waste of time, can we maybe go home now???" Noah crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow. "Uhm..maybe we should be patient..?" Marina muttered but as she started to  fix and adjust her headphones..we heard the same noise once more..it was above..??"..Uhm..twilight..! Look up..!!!" Minori awkwardly said pointing up at my head, everyone looked scared?? Confused?? I didn't get it..until I looked up myself. There it was, a black and white dog with..two?? Red eyes and a pink snout. It chuckled at me as I screamed..it quickly hopped off my head with a 

[BOINGG!]

"Hheeellloo! I'm your headmaster....blue! ^_^-" ..blue? You certainly don't look blue. "And..Uhm..I've been through this too much! So I'm just gonna say it and give you a handbook so we can just go on with our days in here!..you're trapped here! >_<" what..?  "Yep! That's right, you're allll trapped here!"

Shocked and confused voices echoed and filled the small gym until they were all shushed by someone speaking up for everyone. 

"Uhm..WHAT! Well, excuse me..but I'm not saying here. And I'm SURE I'm speaking for everyone here!" Heather placed her hands on her hips as she leaned down to the height of the dog. "There has to be a catch! There's always a catch, what do we have to do get out of here." She sounds  done with it all. 

"Wellll..I guess you could say..our catch issss.. KILLING!"Shocked and confused voices echoed and filled the small gym once more.. until they were all shushed by someone speaking up for everyone..again.

"How I never! This is a disgusting plan..game or whatever you may call it..and we want nothing to do with it!" Alejandro's eyes squinted at the dog..walking up next to heather, Emma and Noah decided to just follow the too because..I'm not too sure!

"Wellll..you're gonna have to live with it..only four rules too! You guys are lucky I'm being sooo nice..Rule one..no hurting me! Two..no damaging propertyyy..three.. only kill two people! No moreee! It's not fun if you just kill everyone now, is it? And finallyyy bed time at 9! Anyways byeeee!" And as quick as it appeared..it quickly disappeared, leaving us all in shock and despair.

"What do we do now..we're STUCK here!" pearls eyebrows furrowed, holding marinas hand and keeping a silent  agent 8 close. Agent 8 blinked at pearl and she nodded her head "yea! Agent 8 is totally right, let's stay togetherrr nobody can kill like that!" My eyebrows raised..how can she understand that? Whatever. I scoffed and walked away from the big group, I'm gonna go..relax. I need a rest from all of this.

....

[freetime?? Event??]

As I read my book in the cafeteria I found.. still  adjusting to the loss of my magic someone walked in, sitting near me. "..hey." It was Noah! Didn't know he was the social type. 

"Oh! Hello! You're Noah right? Friends with ale-" Noah groaned. Oh! What did I say? "I'm not..friends..with that eel. He sucks. He's dipped in motor oil." 

Umm...okay! "That's not..very nice! He doesn't seem that bad! He seems quite nice and friendly rather then..UHMM.." I'm thinking of some words but he interrupted me... great.

 "Eelish? Gross? MANIPULATIVE? I wouldn't be surprised if he was the first one to kill or had a part in it at all." Noah eyerolled, that's not nice to say..especially in this situation. 

"Noah! Can you be positive just for a second?! Goodness, I've just met you but you are SO NEGATIVE!" I slammed my book on the glass table..shocked it didn't break due to the slam. Noah raised an eyebrow at me like I was crazy.

"Uhm. Okay. Whatever. If you get manipulated by Alejandro it's your loss. Not mine. See you." Noah got up and left..me and Noah didn't get along today.