[ "Make me your god, I can give you EVERYTHING." ]

BING BONG DING DONG.

As i woke up just in time, the morning announcement loudly broadcasted a morning bell and a voice..the monochrome dog! Talking about how we should rise and shine and get out daily blues clues..whatever that means. Goodness..know that i even think about this concept of a animal..why would a DOG want to start this? Their breed is usually shown with kindness and love for their owners and re pet for the owners friends! i mean..sure theres some breeds of dogs out there who WANNA watch the world burn and cause chaos..like a chihuahua! right..? But Theres nothing ELSE a robot and crazy looking dog can get out of this other pain and suffering..maybe that's what it wants, to make us all feel despair?.. thats terrible for dogs! Giving the breed such a bad look..if only i had my friends here! We'd stop this killing game in a heartbeat but..without them everyone here could perhaps turn hopeless and eventually stop..trying to survive. Well..im not letting that happen!! No matter what happens or when it's happens..! these strangers will all make it out alive. Every single one of them! Nobodys going to die and everything will be okay, nobody gets hurt! If we all just trust each other and leave the weapons around the school alone! I will protect these strangers with all my mi-

KNOCKKNOCKKNOCK!

Huh..? Who's knocking THIS loud at 07:03..? Surely everyone should be awake and going to their separate places rather then waiting for somebody to answer the door..As i slowly got out of bed rubbing my eyes i began to think WHO was behind this door..maybe it was the dog telling me i needed to go? Or maybe a friend, or maybe my killer. I left my glasses on the bed's side i wouldn't need them until i decided to leave my room..which i probably won't for a few hours. Still trying to adapt y'know im gonna be practicing how to do stuff..without magic sand hooves for the remaining hours anyways! Anyways, i opened the door ajar and peeked through it..there stood the blue and white overall guy! I totally forgot his name though thats..really embarrassing actually. Come on. twilight he told you his name yesterday in the group introductions..how could you even forget already?!..thinkkkk..SMG7? No..thats not it.. too big of a number for a strangely off name like his. SMG5..? Noooo..it feels close though ? Maybe im getting closer..or what if it's just..ah! Got it! When i FINALLY remembered his name i smiled and opened my door. Fully greeting SMG4 with a happy smile and wave, to make him feel a little at ease because he looked STRESSED. He awkwardly stood there chucking nervously.

"Heeyyyy..twilight uhmm do you have anyyy..weapons???" Oh! Wow okay uhm. i raised an eyebrow at the strange request for a weapon, watching as a sweat beads fell down his face..is he trying to kill somebody? NO! Twilight why would you think that? Maybe hes just gathering them all up so nobody can get them and actually participate and we'll all go free eventually! "Ah! Yes indeed, i have a knife from the cafeteria.. if thats good enough?" I asked politely, watching the SMG nod his head slowly. As i turned around my mind told me to go get the knife..but..whats stopping me?.. theres nothing wrong with him asking for us to give him weapons for out safety right? He's helping me and i should repay him by saving us all from this killing game! Yeah..yeah! Maybe he'll try and save himself and stab me in return. i shook my head to get rid of these..horrible thoughts.. walking over to my work desk, moving the paper i had stacked over the knife to hide it in case anybody broke in to try and steal and stab me, but instead, im handing it over to someone else who probably needs it more then me! Surely he'll help us to escape, im sure of it! I turned back around with the knife in my hand and opened the door once more, slowly giving SMG4 the knife as he smiled a little at me. was this the right choice? Im sure i wont regret this later..and im sure he'll use it for the greater good..right? "Uhh..thanks twilight! Sorry for knocking at such a early time i just..needed this." For WHAT though. I decided to stop being scared to ask the question. I opened my mouth to speak but i was cutoff by someone behind SMG4.

"OI, scrub. Stop talking like..right now. We need to get going, Tari and Meggy are waiting for us at the cafeteria..and if we're late meggys gonna like pop a blood vessel." The doppelgänger raised an eyebrow (and so did i) once SMG4 hid something behind his back as soon as SMG3 came near. "Oh! Hi three! Yeah, I'll be there in a sec..just gotta say bye to-" "no? We're going. Im not waiting for you." SMG3 cut SMG4 off and SMG4'S mouth turned from a worried frown to a smug grin. Placing the knife in his pocket. "..who said you had to wait for meeee?" He slowly said in a playful tone, turning around and nudging SMG3. "W-what?! N-no..i was just..waiting..because thats what dudes do..they don't leave each other behind.." SMG3's face was completely red. Stomping his foot and walked away. "Noooo SMG3... wait for meeeee.." SMG4 teased SMG3 as he walked away. I could hear a fainted "SHUT UP YOU ASS!!!" Outside of the dormitory area. SMG4 quickly turned to me "Thanks again." And just walked off. Never answering any of my questions. I furrowed my brows and decided to leave my room fully..still in my pyjamas but surely nobody would care THAT much! Hopefully this isn't offensive in 10 states of england.. as i stepped out of my room i was stopped by Noah who didn't look pleased. AT ALL, giving me glares and weird stares like i had just murdered someone myself..which id never do!..Maybe its the pyjamas..is it illegal?

"Are you a complete IDIOT?!" Noah furrowed his eyebrows at me, oh! he saw everything about the knife situation didn't he..yiiikkes. He looked like he was waiting for an answer from me..i sighed and crossed my arms. "..look, i trust him Noah! He looked like he was gonna do good with this..maybe he's gathering all of the weapons from everyone so nobody can die and we'll survive." He scanned me and then looked like i was a some kind of clown. "He didn't even ask anyone else if they had a weapon! Honestly, if you die and that overall guy who took the knife killed you i wouldn't even be shocked. How come you swoop down THAT low to give someone a defense weapo-" he was cut off by.. "oh my god why are you so NEGATIVE all the time." Heather, who was also still in her pyjamas. "And i should know one or two things from being negative, Noah. If the nerd wants to give her weapon to a rip off of mario let her! Its not like its you who's in danger.." Heather put her hair in a ponytail, glaring at Noah. Noah gave her a glare back as he rolled his eyes. "Whatever, im outta here." He shrugged. Walking off to wherever he desired, its not like i really..wanna know. "Oi, nerd! If that know-it-all ever tries to pressure you ever again let me know and ill get Alejandro AND emma on him..don't tell ANYONE im being nice to you or else ill have your head on a spike." Heather frowned and walked away too. Leaving me alone while everyone is scattered around the school. Well! Gives me time to walk around and investigate..

NOTES: sorry for not posting! >_0 schools just been really stressful