Dedications

This book is dedicated to everyone and anyone with Autism. Know that you are not alone as I too have Autism, I can relate.

This book is dedicated to those I consider as friends on Wattpad even if I do not know them in person, their friendship means alot. The people on Wattpad during the time of writing this book that I consider friends are:
Kirby_SuperrStar
XxKuromiStarrxX
TristenNorfleet1
DeeDragon438
AnginTaufanGalaxy
AnimeFanficWriterUSA

This book is dedicated to all my online friends.

This book is dedicated to my family who supported me through this journey which we call life.

This book is dedicated to those who are my friends in the real world, you keep me going when I feel like I can't bear the weight of this world anymore.

This book is dedicated to my Uncle and Grandpa, if not for the lessons that they taught me then I wouldn't be who I am today. May God let them rest at his feet as he teaches them in heaven.

This book is dedicated to my God, Yahweh, along with the Holy Spirit and Jesus since they are the reason I'm alive and they are my purpose to stay when nobody is around for me... along as being the first to tell me the truth and to give me a reason to still live when I feel like death is what will be best for everyone. They were my first friends and haven't let me walk away from this friendship since they often remind me through my faith that despite me not having anything that I can give, I am worth their everything and all he wants is to have a relationship with me. My God is one, Yahweh and Jesus along with the Holy Spirit, and he helps me fully.

I do not support organizations like Autism Speaks, I do not accept the Puzzle Piece as the Autism symbol, I have adapted the image below as the Autism symbol that represents me. AUTISM IS A SPECTRUM!!!

 AUTISM IS A SPECTRUM!!!