Chapter Three

I went to bed and fell asleep after awhile.

"Brother!? Cat!? Where are you!?" I called... I'm alone again and am crying. "Mommy!? Where are you!?" I run around... walls are locking me in a small room, but the weird thing is the walls are invisible! Still, I try to break out... I want to find my older brother and my mom. Soon enough, I get a wall to shatter and run through... only to be met with them not breathing nor their hearts beating! "MOMMY!!! CAT!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?" I shout... no answer. Soon a doctor comes in, I dread this feeling I have... what the doctor says comfirms it. The doctor told me, "I'm sorry, they're not going to wake up ever again." Tears are now flooding my face as I'm trying to deny this... deny that they died. My aunt comes in with my uncle, the only others who treated me with kindness other than Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy, my mom and brother and friends are the ones who truly accepted me as me. My aunt speaks, "Doc, could I talk to you outside?" "Sure ma'am." The doctor answered, they both leave as my uncle comes over to comfort me. Soon enough they come back in... both smiling. My aunt then speaks, "Hope. Your going to be with us from now on." I looked at them sadly... still missing my mom and brothers but still I nod in agreement... my life was just turned upside down.

I awoke crying... my breathing uneasy... why was I dreaming of what happened when I was three? My heart is racing and I can't take it so I check the time... eleven past morning or twenty three o'clock exact. I decide to go outside to calm down. I step outside and a breeze is blowing... not just any kind, a cool breeze. Not room temperature, not freezing, just above cold. I'm looking at the stars for what seems like hours before I hear three sighs behind me then Ash saying, "Hope, we were worried." "Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you." I replied, none of my sadness is evident. I hear Professor Kukui ask me, "What are you doing?" "Just... thinking." I answered hesitantly.

Mom and Cat took me to the park, I played in the fields instead. I went up to them ten times asking for them to join me, but they refused until the tenth time which was when they gave in. "Your certainly persistent!" Mom said, Cat added on, "And it's a good thing!" I smiled as I almost perfectly recited a line from one of my favourite shows, "To persist ensures your task is done." Both Cat and mom smiled at me and said, "Well Hope, never give up. You can do anything even if you can't alone." I smiled back up at them before we all began playing. Eventually a Sunflora joined in, next a female shiny Eevee, then a Pidgey joined, after that Latias and Latios began playing with us too, then a Corviknight joined in with a Corvisquire and a trio of Rookidee, a Leafion began playing with us too, then a Sylveon alongside an Espeon and Umbreon, a Glaceon followed before a Vaporeon joined with a Flareon, a Jolteon joined in too, next there was Mew playing with us too, and in the end Arceus and Lugia were there keeping an eye on everyone and occasionally played with us too along with adding in mew environments. I didn't realize Mom and Cat stopped when Latias and Latios joined, they were surprised. When Mew joined they were shocked. And when Arceus and Lugia joined, they were watching in disbelief. I only had realized after it was evening and I had said goodbye to all the Pokémon! But why would three Legendary Pokémon and two Mythical Pokémon choose to play with me? All I know is on the way home I heard Cat say, "Could she be "The Miracle" that one of the legends spoke of?" "Maybe, they did say that "The Miracle" would have an unbelievable thing that nobody else has and that even the Legendary Pokémon and the Mythical Pokémon will know them by heart. All the Pokémon look to them with joy and trust them with much hope." My mom said.

"Ma mère... mon frère..." I quietly find myself whispering, sadness evident in my voice. Nobody heard me to my relief... that or they didn't understand what I said. I heard Professor Burnet gently ask me, "Why are you awake?" "Nightmare..." I answered, "I don't want to go too deep into detail on what it's about."