I AM HERE! I AM HERE! I AM HERE!

The voice of the world’s strongest Hero, the Symbol of Peace, rang throughout the room.

A second later, a hand came out of the blanket lying on the bed beside the table and slammed itself on the clock halting the rhythmic booming voice of All Might.

A voice grumbled in disappointed as the blanket was thrown off and figure climbed out of the bed.

The room was fairly big and clean. It had two bookshelves filled to the brim on one side. Adjacent to it was a desktop with two monitors. There was a door that led to the washroom. There was also a TV attached to the wall opposite to the bed. A carpet laid on the floor. There was also a cupboard filled with Action figures of various heroes directly opposite to the bookshelves.

With eyes half closed, the figure walked towards the door beyond which was the personal washroom of the figure. The figure opened the door and walked into the room and soon found himself standing before a basin with a mirror attached to the wall above him.

The figure fluttered his eyes open and was greeted with the sight of his reflection staring back at him.

The figure had spiky green hair with sliver highlights. He had crystal green eyes that looked like shining emeralds. He had a strong jaw line and smooth skin.

The figure was none other than Izuku Midoriya, who was now 14 years old.

He picked the toothbrush, applied toothpaste on it and brushed his teeth. Once done, he hoped onto the shower and took a long shower. After drying himself, he wrapped a clean towel around his waist and walked out of the room.

Standing in front of the full mirror, Izuku admired his physique. He had grown quite a bit in the last decade. He was now 5’7” tall, an admirable height for his age. His torso adorned the signs of a budding six packs and his biceps, while not overly beefy, were still muscled enough to give him an athletic figure.

He went towards his wardrobe and picked up the school uniform that he was going to wear. It consisted of a white shirt, white pants, blue blazer with silver-coloured buttons and a blue tie. He picked up the custom-made round sunglasses and put them over his eyes. The sunglasses had been specifically designed with darker glasses to accommodate his Ocular quirk.

Once he was dressed, he picked up his school bag and walked out of his room.

He then walked into a larger room that acted as both the dining room and the kitchen. His mother was currently working in the kitchen, most probably cooking his breakfast.

“Good morning, mom!” Izuku greeted cheerfully as always.

“Good morning, Izu-chan”, his mother greeted back, giving him a bright smile.

Izuku put the bag down beside his chair at the dining table and smiled.

Their lives had changed since the day he had discovered his quirk or maybe he should say quirks and the HPSC scouts had come knocking on his door.

After the whole fiasco of his mother threatening to neuter the two HPSC scouts with blunt, rusty knifes if they so much as tried to take him away from her and her threatening to call the police on them, the HPSC members had finally managed to explain the offer to his mom.

All the HPSC wanted was to train a future Hero prospect who had the most chances of surpassing All Might and maintaining the peace in these turbulent times. They explained that with how the situation was worsening day by day, a quirk such as Izuku’s could not be let to go to waste.