Izuku Midoriya stood in front of the bathroom sink, looking at his reflection in the mirror.

He grabbed his chin and turned his face left and right as if checking something. He then tilted his head to the left and smirked.

He was looking great.

He always looked great.

Grabbing the sunglasses lying on the rack above the sink and putting them on, he walked out to the dining room, where he was greeted by the sight of his mother cooking breakfast.

“Izu-chan. Have a seat. Breakfast is almost ready.” His mother spoke as she moved from one side of the kitchen to another.

After having breakfast, he washed his hands and made the final preparations. He picked up his bag and was about to walk out of the apartment when his mother called out.

“Izu-chan! Wait!”

Izuku looked back and saw his mother walk towards him. Standing in front of him, she put her hand forward.

Izuku raised his hand and took the item from his mother’s hand. He raised an eyebrow when he saw it was a bracelet with the initials “I.M.” on it.

“It is for good luck.” His mother said.

He gave her a bright smile as he put the bracelet on. “Thanks, Mom. I love it.”

His mother smiled but fidgeted on her spot. Izuku, noticing this was a little confused as to why she was acting like this,

“Is everything all right, Mom?” He asked, his concern evident in his voice.

“It’s just…” She paused as if considering her words. “Today is a big day for you. I know you have been preparing your whole life for this day. Don’t think that I am doubting you, but are you ready?”

“Mom. I understand you are concerned, but don’t worry. I got this.”

Tears welled up in her eyes. Her hands joined together over her chest, and she smiled at him. “I know. I know how strong you are, Izu-chan. And know this. I will always believe in you.”

Izuku gave her a bright smile and said, “I know, Mom.”

And with that, he walked out of the apartment towards his destination.

This was it.

This was finally it.

This was the moment Izuku had been preparing for most of his life.

This was his first step toward being a Hero.

Or more like a licensed Hero.

Izuku Midoriya stared at the four large buildings that made up the main campus of the U.A. High Academy. Each of these buildings had the outer walls made of glass. But one could not peek inside. Though Izuku guessed that those inside could easily see what was going on outside the buildings. These buildings were connected through glass corridors.