40

~Chapter 40~

With five days remaining before the birthday celebration on Bainiao Island, Gu Jin decided to take a sunny day and head down the mountain. Xian Zhu brought out every costume Gu Jin had on when he visited Wutong Island as a show of support. Thankfully, Little Fatty Gu Jin is much more mature now. Refusing his elder brother's offer of the Snowy Immortal Carriage, he set out on his journey by himself, bringing with him the appointment letter and the phoenix crown. 

Gu Jin looked out at the crowd bidding him farewell as he drove to the immortal cloud. Upon not seeing his little beast, he felt a little let down for no apparent reason. He gestured to Qing Yi among the crowd, and Qing Yi approached him. 

"Qing Yi, where is your Aunt A Yin?" 

Qing Yi scratched his head, "I don't know. I didn't see her when I got up early this morning. She didn't even eat the mung bean cake I gave her."  

Gu Jin was stunned, "She didn't even eat the mung bean cake?" A Yin is a first-rate foodie, and she keeps the mung bean cake made by Qing Yi every day, rain or shine. Thinking about the conflict between the two of them a few days ago, he took out the Qiankun Pot from his arms and handed it to Qing Yi, "This is the Drunken Jade Dew I have hidden. She likes to drink it, so send it to your aunt secretly, don't say it is I gave it to her. Also, the fox next to her is very cunning. You should watch your little aunt carefully and don't let her be deceived by A Jiu." 

Qing Yi looked at his Junior Uncle with a confused look on his face. Uncle, you are going to Bainiao Island to propose marriage, but why are you thinking about your own little beast so much?  

You're a philanderer? A foot in two boats? Eating what's in the bowl and watching what's in the pot? 

The way Qing Yi looked at Gu Jin was so strange that it made Gu Jin feel uncomfortable. He coughed, patted Qing Yi on the shoulder, and rode the clouds to Bainiao Island to propose marriage. 

Qing Yi stood there holding his chin and thinking for a while, then suddenly turned around and ran towards Qi Yue Palace. I'm afraid he, a stupid uncle like him, didn't even understand what he was thinking! But don't ask for the wrong marriage, you will regret it later when you understand your feelings! 

Qing Yi rushed into Qi Yue Hall and saw A Yin basking in the sun in a corner of the hall. He flew to A Yin's side, took a deep breath and exhaled, pushed the little aunt who was sleeping, and smiled with evil intentions, "Hey, little aunt, do you still have time for this leisure?" 

A Yin was too lazy to pay attention to him, and hummed without moving. 

"It is said that this time, our little uncle went to Bainiao Island to propose marriage. In a few days, he will bring back a Peacock Aunt. When the most beautiful woman in the immortal clan marries our little uncle, our faces in Da Ze Mountain will also be bright. Come on!" 

"If you don't improve your immortal power, you will just try to glorify the mountain gate with side tricks. Who taught you such a vulgar idea of ​​judging people by their appearance?" A Yin sat up and tapped Qing Yi's forehead. 

"It's tacky to judge people by their appearance? Junior Aunt, don't you like our Junior Uncle because of his good looks?" Qing Yi clutched his forehead and cried out in pain, complaining: "Aunt A Yin, if you like our Junior Uncle Gu Jin, then go chase him back by yourself, don't take your anger out on me!" 

"Who said I like him?" A Yin jumped up and stood up, eyes wide. 

"You don't like him?" Qing Yi shook his head and asked confidently, "Then how come all the mung bean cakes I gave you in the past half month ended up in my uncle's room?"