Prologue: Stuck here too?

(Not proof read)

"Savana-what now?"
I looked as the mirror face left and I was left with a weird name of something. The room exploded in whispering but I couldn't care less. I just let out a tongue click.

Of course my head was spinning as I started to get overwhelmed so I looked at the human next to me and I just walked off without them. If anything I would care less now even if I feel a bit bad leaving them on their own. Humans are tough, they can handle.

When I got out the hall I got lost since this place was so damn big! I just got tired and smashed a window to get out. I fly a bit high in the air as I watched the world below this...well whatever this place is.

From what I can see it was an island and it's seems that it's purely surrounded by the sea

From what I can see it was an island and it's seems that it's purely surrounded by the sea. Flying to the sky I scan the island on top of a cloud.

The place I was at seemed to be at the top of the island and some fancy white Castle thing was at the bottom. I let out a sigh as I decend down to the place I was at but I quickly halted as things zoomed past me.

I lift myself upward as I see mortals on broomstick and flying?! I was just shocked and completely dumbfounded that these mortals can even fly!

For a bit they all zoom by until there were no more. I still shake my head as my eyes catch the human walking with the crow face.

I looked at the sea and then to the mortal. As much as I hate the human race at times I need to stick with someone. So flying down near the human and crow face but something about that crow face irked me so I just appeared in front of him so he bump into me and fall.

The mortal looks at me with wide eyes so I just cough as extended a hand, "M/n. Warrior for the God of Water Posiden and second in command for the army of Lady Palutena, the Goddess of Light."

The mortal had wider eyes but smiled as he shooked by hand with a lot of force, "My name is Emna Yuuken."

I just chuckled as I walked over crow face. "So I presume you as well don't know about this place?" He shook his head, "Crowley here told me that this world is called Twisted Wonderland. I can't get ahold of my friends or family so he is guiding me to somewhere to stay."

I let out a hum, "I can't get ahold of the gods I work with nor the two angels with... special personalities. Well telepathically."

The crow face or was his name Crowley? Never mind, crow face stood up and brushed dust off him, "Well you unceremoniously left the hall and now throw me to the ground. Are angels like you so rude?"

"Are humans so dead brain to think angels are innocent?" I said back as I criss my arms. To be honest we are said to be kind and stuff but seriously that's just not cool. Humans are the worse so why treat them nicely?

"Never mind you have a dorm so go join them now!" I looked at crow face as I chuckled, "Am not joining these weird humans to anywhere!" I said as I looked at him like he said a slur to me. "Plus I have a job and in human sense am like 20 years old so I don't think I qualify."